T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

6 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Coming from Wales this is a must

Image result for 201

Will be absent for a few days of birthday self-indulgence with Mrs GH in Dartmouth.  Catch you next week.

Have a great birthday break down here in marvellous Devon GH; Dartmouth is ace for mooching. Be sure to over do the self-indulgence B)

Oh, and Totnes is worth a visit, lovely Saturday market; good vibes.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Can't stand those vans there SO overrated imo..... Mind I'm a Bedford cf man lol 

Yes but I remember having to give a stranger a hug because your banger, oops sorry I meant Bedford wouldn't start.  I've never had that happen with a VW :)

Mind you I did have a CA for a while back in the day, so I feel your pain Mr Freak Sir :)

Edited by whisty

Image result for 198 music

Had a great weekend in Dartmouth.  Ate myself silly as I never normally do a big breakfast but I couldn't resist the hotel's Full English.  One great discovery was the Riverford Field Kitchen where we had an excellent meal.  Also sampled the delights/met old friends in Salcombe, Kingsbridge, Totnes, and Shaldon.  Now to return to 'normality'.

Edited by grumpyhack

On 04/12/2016 at 8:52 PM, whisty said:

Yes but I remember having to give a stranger a hug because your banger, oops sorry I meant Bedford wouldn't start.  I've never had that happen with a VW :)

Mind you I did have a CA for a while back in the day, so I feel your pain Mr Freak Sir :)

Yak yak lololol it's glasto my van gets the gitters every year lol I do know that the lovely Bedford I drive has NOT had one uneventful Glastonbury lol.. Next year she'll be fine. And as far as hugs go I always need hugs 

On 04/12/2016 at 8:52 PM, whisty said:

Yak yak lololol it's glasto my van gets the gitters every year lol I do know that the lovely Bedford I drive has NOT had one uneventful Glastonbury lol.. Next year she'll be fine. And as far as hugs go I always need hugs