T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that I said that me and my wife weren't going to go to Glastonbury next year - well that's no longer the case. Once my wife heard that Radiohead are playing she now wants to go to see them at all costs. She first heard the band when she was locked up in a psychiatric unit after having made a serious attempt at taking her own life. While in there here brother visited and gave her a cd of the band. She listened to it over and over and over again, and it got her out of the dark place where she was in.

I'd love for her to see the band live at Glastonbury, so any offers of help come the resales would be beyond fantastic. I, for one, would be eternally grateful as I'd love to make this experience come true for her.

Forgive me if you see this posted elsewhere, but I've just got to make this happen.

Image result for 241

Great story Yog.  I hope you get tickets.  We'll also be desperately trying in the resale.  Hopefully we'll all meet up and celebrate our success and and raise a (plastic) glass or three to all those who helped.