Ticket as a present?

Simone Padoin

Hi guys, hoping this is the right place for this question.

I want to get tickets for Glasto 2017 for me and my girlfriend, so I've registered.

The thing is I want to get them as a present for her, and the email I got says "Each person who wishes to purchase a ticket will need to register".

Does this mean that only the person buying the ticket has to be registered? Or everyone who wants entry to the festival? Because I can't really ask her to register, as it will ruin the surprise...

My apologies if I'm being stupid, have been to other festivals but they didn't have this photo ticket scheme!

37 minutes ago, Simone Padoin said:

Hi guys, hoping this is the right place for this question.

I want to get tickets for Glasto 2017 for me and my girlfriend, so I've registered.

The thing is I want to get them as a present for her, and the email I got says "Each person who wishes to purchase a ticket will need to register".

Does this mean that only the person buying the ticket has to be registered? Or everyone who wants entry to the festival? Because I can't really ask her to register, as it will ruin the surprise...

My apologies if I'm being stupid, have been to other festivals but they didn't have this photo ticket scheme!

Everyone has to register.

Do you have a photo you could use that meets the criteria? If you do then register for her and use your postcode and email address. If not then you need to get cunning and take a pic without her knowing what it is for.

It's fine to register her with your email address and your postcode. But you will need a photo. Just ask her to pose saying you want a pic to put on your phone screensaver or something! Good luck getting tickets - I'm not sure how I'd hide the stress and excitement of ticket day from my other half, to be honest!

6 hours ago, Simone Padoin said:

Thanks guys, guess I better get smart with this!

I can register her with my email address, even though I've already used it for myself, right?

If I actually manage to get tickets I definitely owe you all a pint for being such an amateur!

You can use a postcode as many times as you want.

On 7/14/2016 at 10:24 AM, MilkyJoe said:

I did this in 2010, just used a photo of her off my camera. (No, not those ones)! Used my postcode and email and surprised her big time on Christmas Day!:)

I would pay money to see the reaction at the gate when they checked that ticket!! :D