• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Hi Splodge :)

Have you finished the bins? 

Yep, finished and got my ticket.

overtime Monday and tuesday to earn some food.  Not risking going home due to extra security and can not get my head around the re-entry system. 

its like Fort Knox down there.  

Edited by Mr Splodge

9 minutes ago, Mr Splodge said:

Yep, finished and got my ticket.

overtime Monday and tuesday to earn some food.  Not risking going home due to extra security and can not get my head around the re-entry system. 

its like Fort Knox down there.  

Whereabouts are you likely to be Monday and Tuesday? I'm arriving around 11 a.m. on Monday, would be great to catch up with you :)

4 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Whereabouts are you likely to be Monday and Tuesday? I'm arriving around 11 a.m. on Monday, would be great to catch up with you :)

No idea at the moment will be painting in the morning.

camped in the bin painters campsite which is near recycling and backing onto family camping.  In our green and cream vw camper.  

Will drop you a text and try to arrange meeting up 

1 hour ago, sheffieldlady said:

Hi all - funeral yesterday so now fully ready and prep for Glastonbury. 

Sorry for repeating but can we get a reminder about the meet? I'll pop it in my phone. 

Wonderful weather, terrible sunburn today! 

3pm Thursday New York brass band Gateway riser x

Morning lovelies, sorry I've been largely absent from this thread for the last several weeks.:( 

Well after a long 6 weeks I think it's safe to say for all those that haven't already #teamMJ can stand down. Pretty gutted that there has been no resale this year but thems the breaks I'm afraid. Just to keep you all updated, I have a phone call to make on Tuesday that will hopefully clear up whether I'm going to make it in this year. If it works out I'll try my very best to be there on Thursday afternoon for the meet but if not I'm hoping to be around for Wheel of Four Tunes at Sensation Seekers on Thursday night. I'll update on here as soon as I know more.

If the worst happens and I'm not able to make it in then you all have a safe journey to and from and make sure you have a wonderful festival and raise a glass to absent friends!

Shaun.

4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Morning lovelies, sorry I've been largely absent from this thread for the last several weeks.:( 

Well after a long 6 weeks I think it's safe to say for all those that haven't already #teamMJ can stand down. Pretty gutted that there has been no resale this year but thems the breaks I'm afraid. Just to keep you all updated, I have a phone call to make on Tuesday that will hopefully clear up whether I'm going to make it in this year. If it works out I'll try my very best to be there on Thursday afternoon for the meet but if not I'm hoping to be around for Wheel of Four Tunes at Sensation Seekers on Thursday night. I'll update on here as soon as I know more.

If the worst happens and I'm not able to make it in then you all have a safe journey to and from and make sure you have a wonderful festival and raise a glass to absent friends!

Shaun.

Fingers and everything else crossed for you Shaun.  You absolutely deserve to be there.

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Thanks Dizzy, did you get your tickets okay after all the panicking?

They eventually turned up on Tuesday,  almost a week after the email saying they'd been dispatched.  From the Royal Mail tracking info it looks as if they didn't leave See's premises until Monday morning. Now we just have to remember to take them with us!  We had to go back for them a few years ago when Child 2 casually asked 'you did bring the tickets didn't you Dad?'.  Fortunately we'd only got about a mile from home.

6 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Shaun.

Good luck with whatever plans are afoot, really hope you can get there. Fingers are crossed for you. :)

9 hours ago, Mr Splodge said:

No idea at the moment will be painting in the morning.

camped in the bin painters campsite which is near recycling and backing onto family camping.  In our green and cream vw camper.  

Will drop you a text and try to arrange meeting up 

I'll be in Tom's Field, just inside the village gate. Hopefully see you soon! :)

8 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Shaun.

Shaun

Security are being very thorough on searching everything and everybody this year. Just saying.....