NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any upvotes left today unfortunately as I'd like to give loads out but you folks have cracked me up and de stressed me with the last couple of pages. You know who you are!:D

Good luck if anything happens while I'm asleep.

Cheers and goodnight.

4 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Crumbs what a pavlova! So what do I do? Stick with GH and MJ on the doo-da? Have I asked this already? Who am I?! What's going on??! 

I'm very tired today. 

Its ok Lucy. I've sent you some instructions to help. Its a fucking head melt today. 

3 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Is it just safer to have MJ and GH in separate forms? I don't want to get through and find that MJ's ticket is jeapordized because GH already has a ticket via another group.

He was in a group with me and I deleted him from that group. I don't know about any other groups, but I'm pretty sure MJ made sure that GH is not in any other group.

Just wondering, is there really some kind of form where reg details of all the people needing tickets are collected?

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

He was in a group with me and I deleted him from that group. I don't know about any other groups, but I'm pretty sure MJ made sure that GH is not in any other group.

Just wondering, is there really some kind of form where reg details of all the people needing tickets are collected?

Hey - I mean the seetickets form where you enter the reg details of the people you buy tickets for. I'm wondering about entering GH and MJ as separate transactions to avoid any potential issue...

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

I believe there is one on the secret resales thread but it will be horrendously busy with 1 post to their name people looking for help. 

So annoying that weeks have been spent sorting this shit out to afford the best chance for everyone and it's up in the air again. 

Afternoon All

Cant access efests from my phone or home these days, so not about much and can only look when the boss ain't next to me

Good luck to all trying in the resale

Very much part of Team Shaun for this resale.

Praise the Weather Gods

Congrats Aitch on passing your exams too

Now might not be the right time, but if once all this has settled down, a space becomes spare in one of the groups that people are going for then hit me up and I can fill it with a mates details.

Only me and him are trying for just his ticket so there wouldn't be any crossover. Obviously I understand this is a stressful time though, so ignore me if it's sorted. 

Peace 

x

2 hours ago, Skoo said:

Hey - I mean the seetickets form where you enter the reg details of the people you buy tickets for. I'm wondering about entering GH and MJ as separate transactions to avoid any potential issue...

Unlikely you'd have time for more than one transaction Skoo, I certainly wouldn't rely on being able to get back on the booking page before they sell out.

Hello lovely peeps,  am I correct in understanding we're back to plan A ie trying for both GH and Milky Joe?

Congratulations @H.M.V on your certification.

Hope you've all had a good weekend.  I went to a quiz which had been cancelled, a hen do which wasn't, and a birthday barn dance with loads of food and a free bar.  Also the item I sent from the school website to a certain Radio 4 news-related comedy programme was read out by Jeremy Hardy at the end of the show.  It's a little unfortunate that I unexpectedly had to go into school today to meet the teacher who had almost certainly written the piece in question..  but all went well.  Youngest spent over 3 hours in school completing some coursework, and said he felt fine.  A couple of months ago he couldn't even get out of the car in the school grounds when there was nobody around. He's rapidly getting through my stash of Lindt bunny rewards :)

2 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

I'd just like to say, as on this thread we're all friends, and non-judgemental lovely types, that I really really really really REALLY FUCKING HATE PLUMBING!!!

I'm sure it hates you too with the amount of shit you give it ;)

2 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

I'd just like to say, as on this thread we're all friends, and non-judgemental lovely types, that I really really really really REALLY FUCKING HATE PLUMBING!!!

Despite the huge finbarr-generating potential of all things plumbing related?

Did you get your pipe sorted Gumby?

4 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Oh dizzymoo I'm so happy for you & youngster, how brilliant that things are on the up, chocolate bunnies all round :)

Thanks georgie, really appreciated.  Glad you survived tweezer-induced misery at the poser's kitchen and can get back to some proper cooking!

28 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Despite the huge finbarr-generating potential of all things plumbing related?

Did you get your pipe sorted Gumby?

I gave at least 20 different parts a good tug with my wrench, and there was still a dribble leaking from somewhere. Finally found the problem, and a furious jerk sorted it at last.

5 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

I gave at least 20 different parts a good tug with my wrench, and there was still a dribble leaking from somewhere. Finally found the problem, and a furious jerk sorted it at last.

Don't be so hard on yourself Gumby, I wouldn't describe you as a jerk.

54 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Unlikely you'd have time for more than one transaction Skoo, I certainly wouldn't rely on being able to get back on the booking page before they sell out.

Hello lovely peeps,  am I correct in understanding we're back to plan A ie trying for both GH and Milky Joe?

Hope you've all had a good weekend.  I went to a quiz which had been cancelled, a hen do which wasn't, and a birthday barn dance with loads of food and a free bar.  Also the item I sent from the school website to a certain Radio 4 news-related comedy programme was read out by Jeremy Hardy at the end of the show.  It's a little unfortunate that I unexpectedly had to go into school today to meet the teacher who had almost certainly written the piece in question..  but all went well.  Youngest spent over 3 hours in school completing some coursework, and said he felt fine.  A couple of months ago he couldn't even get out of the car in the school grounds when there was nobody around. He's rapidly getting through my stash of Lindt bunny rewards :)

I heard that! I wondered if it was you!

55 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

That's great news Dizzy, glad he's doing so well

20 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Somewhere out there @Scruffylovemonster has just come over all funny and he doesn't have a clue why