NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

1 minute ago, mr gumby said:

The weather will be hot and sunny, there is no doubt, the weather gods are our friends. :)

I sure hope so! Big mistake but i cheaped out with tents last couple of years at other festivals, and they resembled fish bowls by the end... I'm due!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Sorry I can't be a helper, Lovely NFRers (I'm off to take the Under 16s to a rugby match...), but a HUGE good luck to all going for it this morning. Those who truly believe will prevail.

:)

Ben x

This time last year you were warming up ready for a plod through London; perfect conditions today :)

Edited by oneeye

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm a nervous wreck guys!! No sleep again haha. I'm a little bit pleased it's not on next year as there will be no stress... but I had a dream I went to V instead! 

i have page up @curlygirl if you still need a ticket

Edited by Spacey

:(So can today be sweary Sunday as well?! 

I really fucking hate that holding page. It's all I've seen for the last 4 fucking years in a row!

Nope no joy here I'm afraid folks, absolutely gutted once again especially with Radiohead playing. I really though I was going to be lucky again.

Great news to everybody that was successful though!:)

13 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Ffs been sat here trying and no postcode dude. Didnt get a sniff. Did you get a ticket? 

Bollocks! How the fuck did I forget the postcode!

thanks for trying anyway, hugely appreciated.:)Another few weeks of agony beckons...

8 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

thanks for trying anyway, hugely appreciated.:)Another few weeks of agony beckons...

All over the secret resales for you. So sorry you missed out today. :(

8 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I also tried Shaun before I realised no postcode and it said previously when trying for someone else they weren't available so I thought sold out. Secret sales it is. So I got my 3. FF got her 5 mates. Yog got his... but what about his brother in law @Yoghurt on a Stick