NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon you awesome bunch!

I hope you're all doing great! Thought I'd stick my head in and wish you all a fantastic Christmas and New Year :)

Apologies I haven't been around much, but I'm not too sorry as I've had an engagement to plan (she said yes), travels to Amsterdam, Canaries and Thailand, and work has been manic. It's been a hectic three months but it's been great (except the work part, of course!).

I've been lurking a little but not very much, I'll hopefully be able to contribute a bit more in the New Year.

Anyhow, I wish everybody all the best.

Peace and love xxx

5 hours ago, djdavejohnson said:

Afternoon you awesome bunch!

I hope you're all doing great! Thought I'd stick my head in and wish you all a fantastic Christmas and New Year :)

Apologies I haven't been around much, but I'm not too sorry as I've had an engagement to plan (she said yes), travels to Amsterdam, Canaries and Thailand, and work has been manic. It's been a hectic three months but it's been great (except the work part, of course!).

I've been lurking a little but not very much, I'll hopefully be able to contribute a bit more in the New Year.

Anyhow, I wish everybody all the best.

Peace and love xxx

Hello! Crumbs you have been busy! Congratulations on your engagement! :)

Peace and love back! Xxx

Hi all, not been about since I finished work last week so seem to have missed a bit! No booze made this year, but have managed to make a shedload of sausage rolls and a bloody great batch of brawn with Quark Snr. So then...

@fatyeti24 and @H.M.V hope you manage to stay warm over Christmas! Saw that episode of GD when it was on, amazing that you live there now! Hope your mum's doing ok HMV, love and hugs.

Congrats on the engagement @djdavejohnson, great news.

Glad you had a good holiday @Curlygirl

Boo to car thief knobheads @lucyginger

Love the tree @mr gumby.

Hope things continue on the up @Yoghurt on a Stick.

Happy birthday to Mr Vedder @guypjfreak.

And generally a happy Christmas, New Year, solstice, Hogmanay, Hanukkah and whatever else you lovely people chose to celebrate! x

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Hi all, not been about since I finished work last week so seem to have missed a bit! No booze made this year, but have managed to make a shedload of sausage rolls and a bloody great batch of brawn with Quark Snr. So then...

@fatyeti24 and @H.M.V hope you manage to stay warm over Christmas! Saw that episode of GD when it was on, amazing that you live there now! Hope your mum's doing ok HMV, love and hugs.

Congrats on the engagement @djdavejohnson, great news.

Glad you had a good holiday @Curlygirl

Boo to car thief knobheads @lucyginger

Love the tree @mr gumby.

Hope things continue on the up @Yoghurt on a Stick.

Happy birthday to Mr Vedder @guypjfreak.

And generally a happy Christmas, New Year, solstice, Hogmanay, Hanukkah and whatever else you lovely people chose to celebrate! x

Happy Christmas to you too Quark, and to all on here.

48 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Just finished playing with the giblets. Drunk the mulled wine - now on normal -and got the mull ready for tomorrow's mulled red cabbage. 

Chestnut and sausage meat stuffing and pigs in blanket prepared. Snowball and bucks fizz ingredients lined up. 

Two paragraphs of utter finbar. Your finest work to date, in my opinion.