Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

No band has more jams than:

TheIsleyBrothers-20121101.jpg

That would be marvellous, also Santana.  Have seen Santana before they were fabulous but it was 400 hundred years ago.

Was lovely to meet you outside the Spike Mr Gonzo, if you remember :)

7 minutes ago, Charm said:

I'd convinced myself they were definitely going to play this year, was really disappointed, their music is so dreamy.
Charm x

I picked up Moon Safari on vinyl a few months back. It's one of those albums that has dropped out of my regular play queue for years. I've had it on constantly since I got it, totally fell in love with it all over again. It's definitely one of my favourite albums. Never seen them live, would love the first time to be at the farm.

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Still cut up about him disappearing without a trace from Latitude's line-up last year

Do you see him in 2011? (Can't believe it's 5 years since!!)

I have a few mates who run club nights in manchester and london.

1 has tried to book him a few times in both manchester and london. No success yet.

6 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I picked up Moon Safari on vinyl a few months back. It's one of those albums that has dropped out of my regular play queue for years. I've had it on constantly since I got it, totally fell in love with it all over again. It's definitely one of my favourite albums. Never seen them live, would love the first time to be at the farm.

One of my favourite albums too, it's sublime, have they played the festival before. 
Charm x

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Do you see him in 2011? (Can't believe it's 5 years since!!)

I have a few mates who run club nights in manchester and london.

1 has tried to book him a few times in both manchester and london. No success yet.

Had no ticket in 2011, watched Beyonce through a fog of tears in my bedroom and vowed NEVER AGAIN!

Sounds like he's a slippery fish, maybe the Syrian wedding industry is booming at the moment and he's got a lot on.

1 minute ago, Charm said:

One of my favourite albums too, it's sublime, have they played the festival before. 
Charm x

headlined Other way back in 2002 but haven't played since i don't think. would love them to be there. thought it might be this year but hopefully it's another instance of Glastonbury being a little late booking an act

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

headlined Other way back in 2002 but haven't played since i don't think. would love them to be there. thought it might be this year but hopefully it's another instance of Glastonbury being a little late booking an act

Ages ago then, they are definitely due a Glastonbury outing. 
Charm x

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Watching Air at Field Day was absolutely incredible. Would love for them to get a longer set on West Holts.