West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Of the folk on the poster he's definitely one of the most likely candidates.  If Justice are on the Sunday them there's only really him or RTJ that you could see doing it.

And RTJ would surely be a better choice. Hoping this means RTJ were already in a prominent slot (Sat JP headline) whilst Dizzee was in mid-Other obscurity and therefore easily replaceable.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If anything, to my mind, it's sealed their deal as a one hit wonder.

Saw them back in March and they were fine, but they got a significantly more muted reception than Sparks, of all people, who came on afterwards.

I really don't get Future Islands. That one song is quite good, their big "hit", but other than that? Meh. 

Edited by Rubber Soldier

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Sunday night is looking especially barren (what is it with Glasto and Sunday nights?). 

Are you sure? Last year was LCD vs Earth Wind & Fire vs Grimes vs Cyndi Lauper and even Coldplay (for the spectacle).

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Probably be a giggle....but hardly the strongest set of headliners I've had in my days.  Status Quo acoustic minus Rick Parfitt is hardly essential.

Now I've seen some shite over the years but if I find myself at Aquostic Rossi & Friends I will need to give myself a serious talking to. (And this as someone who has been partial to a bit of Quo back in the day).

9 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Now I've seen some shite over the years but if I find myself at Aquostic Rossi & Friends I will need to give myself a serious talking to. (And this as someone who has been partial to a bit of Quo back in the day).

I thought you had misspelt 'Ross from Friends' - was wondering how/why he would be doing an accoustic set.