Other Stage 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

I see everyone touting major lazer. Yes they're big but if he can only sub the second stage at T in the park (to LCD) then surely they're not going to headline the other stage

headlining Bestival this year. think it was just a particularly strong booking on behalf of T - they could've easily headlined that stage themselves (and probably pulled a bigger crowd than LCD). got a new album on the way as well that will no doubt secure them a few more hits

7 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

I see everyone touting major lazer. Yes they're big but if he can only sub the second stage at T in the park (to LCD) then surely they're not going to headline the other stage

TITP are fond of some bizarre too, The Strokes subbed the second stage not so long ago 

20 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

In reality dude LCD could have headlined the stage lover just like they could JP at Glasto. Hell they could have played the Transmissions tent at T but regardless I agree with you on Major Lazer and myself would say subbing Other myself. As they didn't play Glaato this year I don't think we can assume they would have had a higher place.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, djdavejohnson said:

Profile wise I could see it, bit surely they'd be too expensive? 

yeah if they're making a comeback i can see them taking the big bucks over something like Glastonbury. although if they wanna be on at the same time as Radiohead or Stone Roses then by all means go ahead

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah if they're making a comeback i can see them taking the big bucks over something like Glastonbury. although if they wanna be on at the same time as Radiohead or Stone Roses then by all means go ahead

There was a time when something like this would have been right up my street. Thankfully, my tastes have somewhat become more acquired over the last few years! 

So yep, stick them on when I already have a tough decision to make.

On 12/07/2016 at 7:20 PM, Scruffylovemonster said:

Levellers. Although they probably played in between. But headlined in 90s and headlined glade in 2010.

Headlined Avalon in '04 or '05 I think.

For what it's worth, and following the 90s trend, I'd love to see Terrorvision open on the Friday. But unlikely methinks.

Lana del Ray, meh.