Ticket help

Scargilla

Looking for a little help for a friend.

He's purchased a live in vehicle ticket from ticket line which has arrived today.. at least we assume he has his ticket.  All he got was the green hangar you place in your van. He's not actually got a physical ticket with barcode on like the entrance tickets etc.  He's spoken to them and they're adamant that's all he needs. Anyone else got tickets and can confirm this is the case? They seem very easy to copy if thats the case?!

Not sure if this helps as I`m in Emperors. I got my tickets today. A general entrance ticket. A separate Emperor ticket PLUS a red hanger to hang in my car for when I arrive. In theory, I thought it was an improvement on last year when no-one seemed to know what colour route they should be following and it took longer for us to get in than on previous years.

Hi,

We got our tickets today. We had all our general entry ones inc Thursday, then just a hanger for the live-in vehicle ticket. No barcoded ticket for that, like you said. I'm sure its correct, but I'm going to email Kendal Calling just in case.  I'll let you know when I get a response.

Hannah.

On 7/4/2016 at 9:57 PM, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Not sure if this helps as I`m in Emperors. I got my tickets today. A general entrance ticket. A separate Emperor ticket PLUS a red hanger to hang in my car for when I arrive. In theory, I thought it was an improvement on last year when no-one seemed to know what colour route they should be following and it took longer for us to get in than on previous years.

I'm in emperor too - and got a general hanger, an emperor hanger , and all the proper tickets i need. but, why do i need two hangers?

On 6 July 2016 at 3:37 PM, goldiegrey said:

I'm in emperor too - and got a general hanger, an emperor hanger , and all the proper tickets i need. but, why do i need two hangers?

Last year I bought car park passes as I wasn't aware Emporers included parking so I ended up with Emporers parking and general parking. Could you have done the same?