Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

20 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

okay, I don't think it's technically possible to have a WORSE weather prediction. 

Last year was good compared to this...

Nah, last year was the most rainfall Belgium had had in 175 years or something, and had been raining for weeks before the fest. As far as i can tell atm its going to be occasional showers. Should be ok :)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Tom Penarth said:

Do most of you guys buy coupons for food and drink in advance? Or pay by card once there. 

I'm worried about how much space the coupons take up in pockets / purses etc

I'm buying 80 tokens and taking about 120 euros (and £100 for the ferry). Me and my friends are chipping in for a locker to store it all.

8 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Radiohead absolutely killed it at Glasto. Looking forward to a simimar setlist at Werchter. 

That was the best set they have played in a very long time. If we get anything like that it will be incredible.

Though saying that, they could play anything and I'd probably be a very happy man. I hope the play I Promise for us :)

21 hours ago, Tom Penarth said:

I'm coming from Wales as well!!! After all the sun we've had recently I wouldn't mind rain if it stays in the 20C's heat wise haha

I would also like to know this. I'm used to going to Download in the UK, and there is a supermarket and off licence in the Village (their version of the Hive I assume...?), is there something similar at RW?

Where are you flying from mate and when? 

1 hour ago, LMW91 said:

Where are you flying from mate and when? 

I'm flying from Bristol early Wednesday morning. Think the flights around 6am? What about you.

56 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I thought that Radiohead set was the worst I saw from all live streams on this tour 

No way!!! I got to see them last year and loved all the new stuff. But Ok Computer and In Rainbows is one of the greatest albums (IMO) so was great to see such a good showing. It's a shame they don't play songs like Just anymore. Though I think My Iron Lung got an outing in Dublin this week?

2 hours ago, Tom Penarth said:

I'm flying from Bristol early Wednesday morning. Think the flights around 6am? What about you.

No way!!! I got to see them last year and loved all the new stuff. But Ok Computer and In Rainbows is one of the greatest albums (IMO) so was great to see such a good showing. It's a shame they don't play songs like Just anymore. Though I think My Iron Lung got an outing in Dublin this week?

Bristol Thursday morning! Staying at the Hive Resort and flying back early Monday morning which will be grim!

Question...I have a 4 day ticket for Rockwerchter but unfortunately I can no longer attend Saturday/Sunday. Does anyone know if I can resell these days separately or whether I will need to resell the whole 4 day ticket?

Also would anyone be interested in these tickets?

4 minutes ago, Nmckendry said:

Hello everybody! 

I've just signed up to efestivals and am attending from Ireland. Am I better buying some of the food and drink coupons online now or would it not be much difference to just get them when I get to the festival?

Better get them in advance as it's cheaper: 2.5 Euro/coupon until tomorrow, 2.75 Euro/coupon afterward. At the festival site, I understand that they cost 3 Euro/coupon.

22 minutes ago, Gray Owl said:

Better get them in advance as it's cheaper: 2.5 Euro/coupon until tomorrow, 2.75 Euro/coupon afterward. At the festival site, I understand that they cost 3 Euro/coupon.

2.75 by card and 3 for cash on site.