Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

2 hours ago, Tremousse said:

I just looked at Glasto's timetable (and its awful clashes) : Rock Werchter did a fantastic job in its own timetable.

In fairness though, Werchter didn't have a good enough lineuo to make clashes that bad. I'm seeing SOAD at Download now which makes that Saturday way less interesting.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, McCallion said:

Cheers bud. I actually realised the train to Charleroi goes via Brussels Nord anyway so i'll just hop off early :)

I need to take the train from the Brussels Central Station to Leuven but need to get to the airport on the way back. Any way to make that work with the free train rides? It doesn't seem like the stations can be changed. If I stay on that train will it go to the airport? Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 hour ago, arcuse said:

I was on the waiting list v fast, idk if it's for everyone the same or anything but extra tickets came free so check your mails and if you still need one or so you'd get one :)

I'm glad u got your ticket finally!

34 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

I'm glad u got your ticket finally!

Haha yeah, I got them a while ago. Paid a lot more than the original price, but oh well. S'all good now. Was just a reminder to the people searching for tix because I saw a few on here looking a while ago.

12 hours ago, t-roe79 said:

I need to take the train from the Brussels Central Station to Leuven but need to get to the airport on the way back. Any way to make that work with the free train rides? It doesn't seem like the stations can be changed. If I stay on that train will it go to the airport? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I might be wrong, but my ticket changed to zone brussels -> leuven after selecting all the options so I assume it is valid to use it from any stations in brussels, am I right?

6 hours ago, duhud14 said:

So, due to a bunch of complicated stuff I now am coming to RW alone :o. Anyone else ever done this before? Still super excited, but it will still be a bit overwhelming coming from a different country. I'm coming from California

I did it in 2014, best thing I've ever done. You should check the Rock Werchter Loner Camp thread : 

People here are music lovers, and very kind with foreigners. Without asking anything, I had 15 beers offered during the four days of the festival. (just to say how awesome are the Belgians) Have a great time there !

14 hours ago, t-roe79 said:

Just put Brussels Central on the train ticket and it won't be a problem I think. If you're going back, just be sure to take a train that stops at Zaventem airport because not every train to Brussels stops there. You will also have to pay the Diabolo fee if you want to stop at the airport.

2 hours ago, Apocalyptica said:

Do the leuven to ghent train stops at Brussels train station? 

Most of them do. There is also a train Leuven-Mechelen-Ghent so don't take those if you want to pass Brussels.

If people still need help regarding trains, you can always send me a pm. :)

5 hours ago, neacaisa said:

I might be wrong, but my ticket changed to zone brussels -> leuven after selecting all the options so I assume it is valid to use it from any stations in brussels, am I right?

3 hours ago, ThijsDB said:

Just put Brussels Central on the train ticket and it won't be a problem I think. If you're going back, just be sure to take a train that stops at Zaventem airport because not every train to Brussels stops there. You will also have to pay the Diabolo fee if you want to stop at the airport.

Most of them do. There is also a train Leuven-Mechelen-Ghent so don't take those if you want to pass Brussels.

If people still need help regarding trains, you can always send me a pm. :)

Thanks for the help guys. Yeah in my e-mail it says Zone Brussels to Leuven even though I selected Central, so I assume once it processes everything and recognizes the RW promo it switches to Zone Brussels. 

20 hours ago, truly_mangled said:

Hey guys!

Does anybody know when the DJ entertainment side of The Hive comes out? Be kinda nice for some DnB or Netsky style madness for the early hours! :P Came across this from last year!

HAHA! Me and my boys are in that video at 0:13!

Was wondering if anyone could help me understand a suitable amount of food/drink tokens to purchase? We plan on buying most of our alcohol and some food from a supermarket, so will only need tokens for a few beers a day and maybe a decent meal everyday. How many do you reckon I should get? Also, may these tokens be shared among friends?

Cheers!

4 minutes ago, BigMoneyMeltz said:

Just bought my train ticket getting close now. Who's everyone looking forward to the most? Has anyone seen Prophets of Rage live before? Wondering what their set will be like and what songs they'll do.

Here you can see their last setlist from June 7th...
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/prophets-of-rage/2017/zitadelle-spandau-berlin-germany-5be76b18.html 

Stu Bru is host of the parties at the Hive. So the Stu Bru DJ's will play (TLP, Eva De Roo, Skyve, Sofie Engelen, Stijn Van De Voorde, Jan Van Biesen,...)
You can join the parties with every camping wristband (the hive + reguler campsites).

Edited by micvet