Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, e2p2 said:

Im shocked from the news about Chris Cornell. I remember thinking in November that Temple of The Dog will play in RW this year. So sad :(

Really sad.  Chris Cornell had a wonderful voice.  Sad loss

Very saddened by the loss of Chris, Temple of the Dog was one of my fav bands. It seems like Eddie Vedder and Mark Lanegan are the last frontmen of grunge music alive :/ (and Dave Grohl) I wonder if Eddie's going to cancel his European tour or not... I'd understand. 

Anyone knows how close were Mark Lanegan and Chris ?? I wonder if he could cancel his tour.

Hmm interesting, 

I've just been reading the terms and conditions/ banned items list and on there is 
"Drinking glasses, Plastic bottles, Cans, Cartons, Drinking bottles/drinking cups/mess tins"

Does this mean that you have to buy a new bottle of water for 3 euros (if you buy tokens onsite) every day?!

Most festivals I have been to in the past, you can take in plastic bottles as long as they're empty, to fill up with tap water. 

42 minutes ago, thetechi said:

Hmm interesting, 

I've just been reading the terms and conditions/ banned items list and on there is 
"Drinking glasses, Plastic bottles, Cans, Cartons, Drinking bottles/drinking cups/mess tins"

Does this mean that you have to buy a new bottle of water for 3 euros (if you buy tokens onsite) every day?!

Most festivals I have been to in the past, you can take in plastic bottles as long as they're empty, to fill up with tap water. 

From what I remember every toilet has drinkable water and the security weren't too strict for empty bottles at the entrance.

Really don't want to pollute this site with a request for tickets (have been trying for Ticketswap of course but it's a battle of the best Internet connection) but chasing just one ticket after my girlfriend can't go because of work!

Line up is too solid I'm solo!

Many time Pukkelpop goer, first time Werchter...

If anybody is selling message please! 

Thanks guys. 

1 hour ago, foals98 said:

hi guys, bit confused about the free train ticket that comes with the combi ticket. 

Where does this free train leave? Is it leaving from brussells or leuven?

I think all Belgium, you must book it on railway official website.

Edited by alan_ts

8 hours ago, foals98 said:

hi guys, bit confused about the free train ticket that comes with the combi ticket. 

Where does this free train leave? Is it leaving from brussells or leuven?

You book it from wherever you want to Leuven. When you go out from the train station at Leuven you follow all the happy people to the free shuttles that will take you to the festival site :)

Can anyone tell me who has went previous years if people on the waiting list ever get any tickets? 

I know it all depends but just want to know if anyone has ever been on the waiting list and actually got tickets?

I currently have flights, camping, hive resort passes, flights and only 1 combi ticket (need one more).

Contemplating between just chancing someone selling a spare on the day to selling all my tickets <_<

On Sat May 20 2017 at 9:04 AM, Fratoss said:

Hi there, I have one 4-days combi TICKET! selling --- But ticketswap says "we don't accept bank accounts from your country (Turkey)" So anyone thinking about buying a combi, text me. we'll find a way.

Is the ticket still available?

1 hour ago, heti said:

Fiday tickets and C3 Camping sold out. Only Thursday tickets available and I don't think they'll sell those out. But who knows..

Anyone know if they usually sell out on day tickets? 

Hi there!

So I'm coming with three friends from the US and have everything situated (flight, passport, a place to stay) except a Combi ticket <_<. My friends have theirs but I didn't know I would be joining until it was too late. Ticketswap is frustrating the hell out of me, too. 

Anyway, if anyone is selling a Combi ticket please feel free to email me (believe my email is on my profile page). Not too sure what the exchange rate is but I'm willing to pay well above the sale price. 

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is totally uncool :unsure:

Hi everyone!

I'm going to the festival with 6 more people, but we are missing a Hive Mobilehome ticket, since there are just packs of 2, 4 and 6 tickets. I was wondering if there's anyone with a spare ticket for the Hive Mobilehome, if so please contact me.

Thank you very much and see ya at the festival!

I was lucky enough to see Nothing But Thieves last night at Dingwalls in Camden and they performed a few new songs.

Design - Massive rifts and easily my favourite of the three they played. I think they played it at a few gigs last year too.
Get Better - A little bit repetitive and again I think they'd played it before.
Amsterdam - Great reaction from the crowd for this, seems that a lot of people have taken to the new single.

Really looking forward to seeing them again!