Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Nicklord said:Charlotte de Witte is so out of place there 

I think it's because she's resident at Studio Brussel and from what I remember she plays a miniset every friday at "Werchter time". :) 

Edited by alan_ts

11 minutes ago, Gossard said:

Is that your wishlist? :) 

Nope it's on the poster released on the Avalanches facebook;

So these adds have an impact on the timetable : Nathaniel Rateliff will play from 15:25 til 16:25, and Future Islands will start at 15:55 and end at 16:55 so I'll be able to catch 30min :)

The timetable for Sunday is perfect too ! The Avalanches begin when Soulwax finish and end ten minutes before Foo Fighters

2 minutes ago, McCallion said:

With the new additions there are no gaps in my days. Overall pretty happy with RW 17 :)

That's absolutely what I think too, the advantage with these small names is the perfect timetable !

4 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Full days and 18 or so acts that I'm REALLY excited to see. No complaints here

Yes same ! What a line-up finally ! No big clashes

Thursday : Whitney - Prophets of Rage - Imagine Dragons - Lorde - Arcade Fire - Kings of Leon

Friday : Kaleo - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - Future Islands - Birdy or White Lies - Royal Blood - The Pretenders - Radiohead

Saturday : Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - Blues Pills - Seasick Steve - Jimmy Eat World or Kodaline - Milky Chance - Passenger - System of A Down - Linkin Park

Sunday : Cage The Elephant or Nothing But Thieves - Dropkick Murphys - The Lumineers - Soulwax - The Avalanches - Foo Fighters

6 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Thursday : Whitney - Prophets of Rage - Imagine Dragons - Lorde - Arcade Fire - Kings of Leon

Friday : Kaleo - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - Future Islands - Birdy or White Lies - Royal Blood - The Pretenders - Radiohead

Saturday : Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - Blues Pills - Seasick Steve - Jimmy Eat World or Kodaline - Milky Chance - Passenger - System of A Down - Linkin Park

Sunday : Cage The Elephant or Nothing But Thieves - Dropkick Murphys - The Lumineers - Soulwax - The Avalanches - Foo Fighters

No Mark Lanegan?? :o:o:o 

Meh, wish Avalanches had been during RH, not sure what teeny tiny crowd this Charlotte person will attract. This way, I'm not sure about rushing from Soulwax to Avalanches and then risk being late for FF.

That being said, I love that they moved Bobono later, I might actually get to see some of his set without having to give up SOAD. Although a lot of the crowd will have that idea, so maybe we'll skip that trek. 

Edited by grumpykrogan
typo

4 minutes ago, grumpykrogan said:

Meh, wish Avalanches had been during RH, not sure what teeny tiny crowd this Charlotte person will attract. This way, I'm not sure about rushing from Soulwax to Avalanches and then risk being late for FF.

That being said, I love that they moved Bobono later, I might actually get to see some of his set without having to give up SOAD. Although a lot of the crowd will have that idea, so maybe we'll skip that trek. 

Living up to that username :P

1 hour ago, Tremousse said:

No blink 182 ? ? ?