Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

Just now, m_vialotelli said:

Thanks, this year with regular camping ticket you can access to The Hive entertaiment zone, to partying every nigth until 4 a.m, so i guess if i finally have to stay at A1 its not a big deal. Thanks mate ;)

Is that true? I didn't know that!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, McCallion said:

It depends what you want. If you want a late night party, better food stalls, more entertainment, go for the Hive. If you just want a place to rest your head, go A1

The party area in The Hive is accessible for all campers this year, so can go there to party and go bakc to A1 for a good few hours of sleep afterwards if you like. Better food stalls are overrated, those are along the road passing the various campings as well. Only considerable advantage at The Hive would be the better showers, I think.

Just now, visdave34 said:

The party area in The Hive is accessible for all campers this year, so can go there to party and go bakc to A1 for a good few hours of sleep afterwards if you like. Better food stalls are overrated, those are along the road passing the various campings as well. Only considerable advantage at The Hive would be the better showers, I think.

Yeah, now I know everyone can get into the Hive I'd recommend A1. In fact, if i'd known about this when I got my ticket I probably would have done the same!

2 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Is that true? I didn't know that!

"Regular camping will be allowed on three campsites: A1, C3 and C7. This represents three regular camping ticket categories – something completely new. So right from the outset you get to purchase a ticket for a specific regular campsite. Also new this year: if you stay on a regular campsite, you get free access to the entertainment zone located on The Hive campsite!"

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/camping/camping-regular/what-is-the-camping-regular

Just now, m_vialotelli said:

"Regular camping will be allowed on three campsites: A1, C3 and C7. This represents three regular camping ticket categories – something completely new. So right from the outset you get to purchase a ticket for a specific regular campsite. Also new this year: if you stay on a regular campsite, you get free access to the entertainment zone located on The Hive campsite!"

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/camping/camping-regular/what-is-the-camping-regular

Christ, it's gonna be heaving! Haha!

5 hours ago, ThePushover said:

If I could have something obscure announced for the line up, I'd have Empire of the Sun

No chance whatsoever, they are at least barn headliner worthy or even dance closers. It would be sick to have them as klub c headliner.

I've already bought everything for this trip... 

Flight Iceland - Brussels ✔️
TW Classic ticekts ✔️
Hotel during TW Classic ✔️
Flight Brussels - Lisbon ✔️
Aerosmith tickets in Lisbon ✔️
Hotel in Lisbon ✔️
Flight Lisbon - Brussels ✔️
Tickets for Rock Werchter ✔️
120 drink coupons for Rock Werchter ✔️
Hotel during Rock Werchter ✔️
Train from Brussels to Amsterdam ✔️
Flight Amsterdam - Iceland ✔️

....BRING IT ON!!! :D

9 hours ago, Gossard said:

TW Classic ticekts ✔️
Hotel in Lisbon ✔️

I felt lucky with TW Classic ticket and Rock Werchter combi + 100 drinkcoupons. But after reading what you're all up to! :o

Still, can't complain, taking a long(er) break to go all the way at Pukkelpop in August! ;)

11 hours ago, Gossard said:

TW Classic ticekts ✔️
Hotel in Lisbon ✔️

The man doesn't do camping... lightweight. :lol:

2 hours ago, thetime said:

I'm doing 3 camping fests within a month, that is just gonna destroy this 43 year old.

Especially as I'm camping 8 days at sziget.. 

I prefer the three s (sleep, sex and shower) in a nice and comfy style ;)