Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

50 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

How much are they we need one! 

This is from Rock Werchter webpage

"Parking your car costs 20 euros if you arrive on Wednesday 28 June or 15 euros if you arrive on Thursday 29 June or later. Please note: the parking sticker must be displayed in the car as proof of payment. Each car park has a different sticker. You only need to pay for parking once. If spaces are still available in the car park for which your sticker applies, simply go and park your car again. However, if you leave the car park and it is full on your return you will have to buy a new sticker for another car park."

I guess I'll have to stick with my parking pass unless someone camping in the Hive needs to park 2 cars lol. The one I have is for the orange zone on the left *Camping Map*

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, thetechi said:

I don't know why I do this to myself - every week I get so hyped about the announcement, regardless of if I think I'm going to be disappointed or not.

Congratulations Rock Werchter, your marketing strategy works. :lol:

Excitement : 110%

1 minute ago, Tremousse said:

Excitement : 110%

I am exactly the same, regardless of the announcement I believe this will be the final line up, finally! In ten minutes no more speculation, no waiting until next Friday, I really hope we go out on a high!!

Just now, pete76 said:

only timetable?

Some news too : "The programme of Thursday 29 June is complete, as well as the programme of Saturday 1 July. Still a few spots to be filled in for Friday 30 June and Sunday 2 July. We will keep you posted on this. For now: let the planning begin! The sun’s out. Summer is coming closer."

I can't believe they are going to keep us waiting another week!!!! :lol:

At least now we can see what's left to come with the set times...

THURSDAY

Looks complete to me

FRIDAY

Klub C Headliner

SATURDAY

Again, looks complete to me

SUNDAY

Klub C Sub-Headliner

Maybe I've missed something, but surely there's more than two acts to come?

Ooooooh, how very interesting is this. 

Absolutely chuffed Passenger and SOAD don't clash but gutted this completely rules out Biffy.

Also gutted James Blake AND Alt-J are subs, but you can't have everything in life. 

Interesting no more acts were announced, I'm wondering whether they're just drawing it out as long as possible or whether they haven't actually been booked (which would be surprising).

So yeah, Friday Klub C Headline and Sunday Klub C.

So fairly happy overall but in my eyes the lineup is complete as I'm not usually a Klub C act kind of person.

Edited by thetechi

2 minutes ago, ThijsDB said:

This is the most disappointing thing ever... Bonobo as Barnheadliner on Saturday, seriously? I'm a fan but he should be Klub C subheadliner max. At least we still have the Friday Klub C headliner to be announced I guess?

Who cares, during Radiohead... 

Just now, Gossard said:

I'd say the Thursday could have a dance-act. Skrilles started an 01:00 in 2014 so who knows.  But this means that both Arcade Fire and System of a Down will play in the daylight as it doesn't get dark until around 22:30.....

I thought they'd announced Thursday was complete?

Just now, Gossard said:

I'd say the Thursday could have a dance-act. Skrilles started an 01:00 in 2014 so who knows.  But this means that both Arcade Fire and System of a Down will play in the daylight as it doesn't get dark until around 22:30.....

Thursday and Saturday are complete so no dance act

this whole announcement is worse than i expected.

main stage is very good overall, but the tents suck big time.

we already know the closers of the tents are not always headliners... but Passenger the biggest second stage name on Saturday? Oh boy. And just two more names coming... they could be anyone judging by the names announced on similiar spots on the other days.

Disappointing :-(