Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

No no.

Aside from the lineup (and we can discuss for hours) Rw is Rw, Pinkpop is Pinkpop :) 

Yes of course, and I'd choose RW every day of the week.
But what I meant was, if SOAD was missing out on seeing System of a Down, they're also playing at Pinkpop as are many other bands at Werchter. Sort of a 'plan B' if he fails to get Werchter tickets.

47 minutes ago, thetechi said:

Yes of course, and I'd choose RW every day of the week.
But what I meant was, if SOAD was missing out on seeing System of a Down, they're also playing at Pinkpop as are many other bands at Werchter. Sort of a 'plan B' if he fails to get Werchter tickets.

Understand :) 

10 hours ago, SOAD said:

Ah well looks like I'm gonna have to miss out. In the process of selling my house which should be done next week. Was hoping to buy then. It's a shame but will still have a look next year.

Dont give up until there's an official announcement that tickets sold out! 

And even after that you can sign in for the waiting list, just be quick about it!

I was going to buy my combi ticket and my The Hive camping ticket just now when I found out both are sold-out! If any of you is selling one combi ticket and/or one The Hive camping ticket, it'd just make my day, as I already booked the flying to Brussels and all, and I don't know what to do. Thanks!

1 hour ago, isjaki said:

I was going to buy my combi ticket and my The Hive camping ticket just now when I found out both are sold-out! If any of you is selling one combi ticket and/or one The Hive camping ticket, it'd just make my day, as I already booked the flying to Brussels and all, and I don't know what to do. Thanks!

I have one extra hive resort ticket 

26 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Why would people leave it this late...

Well personally I've been on the sick off work since may of last year so barely been able to pay my bills let alone anything else. Only just starting to get my life back on track. Thought Rock Werchter would be a nice way to celebrate that. So unfortunately I havent had any choice about leaving it this late. 

32 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Why would people leave it this late...

Exactly what I said to my friend who now can't go. They had the money so why not just buy the ticket...

I'd understand if you're waiting for pay day at the end of the month but surely events like this should be planned from around Jan/Feb

5 hours ago, lighthouse said:

But Pinkpop doesn't have Radiohead. So no. 

Go Pinkpop then. They also have Garrix, Ashcroft, Rancid, Sum 41,  Biffy Clyro and Liam for Oasis stuff. I admit main headliner wise they haven't done great in Bieber, Green Day and KOL but then again I wouldn't be bothered by KOL, AF, RH or LP that much now, I'd give Blink a go but it's not the same without the proper vocalists for the songs.

Edited by thewayiam

26 minutes ago, arcuse said:

smh what's with the constant downvoting, +1 for you sir. Also looking for one combi (& Hive tick)

thanks bud nw, I didn't realise the above reasons why some people left it late, I imagine you will be bale to get them on the gate like other festys ? or via resale?

What're your guys thoughts on the Glastonbury poster leak? Lots of very similar bands to Rock wercther in the TBC / Strong rumour. Given that it is the weekend before i would probably expect that but still!

And would there be any reasons why some of the names at glastonbury would have clauses stating that Glasto needs to announce them first? Maybe we have a few of those acts in the final few names!

RE: the above, the glastonbury poster is fake.. though lots seem likely.

With regard to RW, though, it seems like i've ended up in the opposite position to everyone else in that I booked my ticket ages ago because I had the money..and no-one else got round to it. Looks like i'll have to go alone or sell it, depending on waiting list etc.

Anyone have any experience with the waiting list? I've also been browsing and seen talk of an online 'exchange desk' in recent years, for people to sell unwanted tickets. Any idea if this still happens?

I agree that it is probably fake (i mean i can't see Lady gaga going to glastonbury but not being a headliner). However Efestival have put a fair few of the names as TBC, so i wonder if there is a bit more too it as Efests are normally on the money with their TBCs