Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, heti said:

Combi tix close to sell out

Was about to post that. They're normally pretty honest about stock levels. Anyone planning on going and hasn't got a ticket would be best advised to get them booked

1 hour ago, Gossard said:

This is actually quite cool. FF to 26:26min, this is how I want a dance-act to be, remixing rock songs. 2ManyDJ's did it brilliantly in 2009, as did Chase&Status in 2012.....

They'll honestly throw some rock tunes a la RHCP, Blink, Coldplay, The Killers etc and just destroy the track with dropping some dubstep on it. Original tracks get remix over remix played over and over again so you get the feeling you've heard Roses for the 5x time by the end of their set. I've seen the chainsmokers at lolla Berlin and it was the first and last time that I'm gonna seen them. There was no structure in their set at all! They went from dubstep to big room to dnb and back to big ol Skrillex. I'd suggest you some recessions of their show in Brussels, but that'll be in Dutch so yeah. :/

28 minutes ago, nickybu said:

How does charging work at RW? Usually I find lockers that contain a charging port inside them, is it the same system?

I know it's not the answer you're looking for but i always bring portable chargers :) , haven't had any issues yet at the festivals I take them to.

22 minutes ago, Gossard said:

I don't seem to be able to buy tickets, sold out??

I remember its always happen after the announcement of the last combi tickets. Keep trying every 10-15 minutes and eventually you'll get them but don't wait until tomorrow. I'll try too and PM you if I got in so you can get in when I cancel.

Just ordered my combi ticket after multiple tries but didn't convince anyone to come along, meh.

This should be fun :D Monitored this forum for a while but didn't register until now so hi!

Edited by Bughi

Me and some friends literally were planning on booking tickets tomorrow and then it was all sold out tonight. I was so pissed.

But I kept refreshing and just found the combi tickets 15 minutes ago. But then a fourth person might join us and I couldn't find a fourth ticket... After refreshing some more I also managed to a get a fourth ticket. I'm so happy!!

Oh and btw, I'm new here.

3 minutes ago, Gossard said:

I got my ticket....I'd keep refreshing :)

Patience is key.

It's so frustrating refreshing for the 10000th time. But when you finally get the ticket(s), it's all the more rewarding. :P

Edited by Noahh

8 hours ago, SOAD said:

Ah well looks like I'm gonna have to miss out. In the process of selling my house which should be done next week. Was hoping to buy then. It's a shame but will still have a look next year.

Looking at your profile name, and the fact that SOAD is playing, it would be a shame to miss out this year. I would regurlarly check out www.ticketswap.be if I was you. Certainly in the last weeks/days before RW. There always seem to be people selling their tickets (last-minute).

1 minute ago, DaveRSV4 said:

Looking at your profile name, and the fact that SOAD is playing, it would be a shame to miss out this year. I would regurlarly check out www.ticketswap.be if I was you. Certainly in the last weeks/days before RW. There always seem to be people selling their tickets (last-minute).

Absolutely! You should be able to try and get a ticket at some point. Seems a shame to miss out. 

8 hours ago, SOAD said:

Ah well looks like I'm gonna have to miss out. In the process of selling my house which should be done next week. Was hoping to buy then. It's a shame but will still have a look next year.

If you can't, have you seen the Pinkpop lineup?

Aside from the obvious, it looks similar to Werchter in a lot of ways.

11 minutes ago, thetechi said:

If you can't, have you seen the Pinkpop lineup?

Aside from the obvious, it looks similar to Werchter in a lot of ways.

No no.

Aside from the lineup (and we can discuss for hours) Rw is Rw, Pinkpop is Pinkpop :) 

Edited by alan_ts