Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If The Killers were added to this line up it has got to be one of the strongest lineups i have ever seen. There is so many headline acts playing at this festival. I understand that it is in Belgium and some of the acts might not be as big there as elsewhere. Regardless whether TK are added this lineup is huge.

2 hours ago, tori1607 said:

If The Killers were added to this line up it has got to be one of the strongest lineups i have ever seen. There is so many headline acts playing at this festival. I understand that it is in Belgium and some of the acts might not be as big there as elsewhere. Regardless whether TK are added this lineup is huge.

I'd say even without The Killers I can't remember anything as strong and mega as this headline-wise.

Rock Am Ring 2010 is the only that comes to my mind with Kiss, Rage Against The Machine, Muse and Rammstein.

Edited by jacjens

43 minutes ago, jacjens said:

I'd say even without The Killers I can't remember anything as strong and mega as this headline-wise.

Rock Am Ring 2010 is the only that comes to my mind with Kiss, Rage Against The Machine, Muse and Rammstein.

Rock Werchter 2009: Oasis, The Prodigy, Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Placebo, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and Bloc Party

Rock Werchter 2010: Faithless, Muse, Rammstein, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Pink, Arcade Fire, Them Crocked Vultures

Better or not, I don't know, but these two years were pretty darn good :)  

1 hour ago, Gossard said:

Rock Werchter 2010: Faithless, Muse, Rammstein, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Pink, Arcade Fire, Them Crocked Vultures

Only year since 2004 I didn't do a festival and didn't know about RW then. Gutted looking back. 4 of the best live headliners (Muse, Rammstein, Green Day & Pearl Jam!) I've seen and they were all at RW the same year!! Unbelievable festival.

5 hours ago, Gossard said:

Rock Werchter 2009: Oasis, The Prodigy, Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Placebo, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and Bloc Party

Better or not, I don't know, but these two years were pretty darn good :)  

This when the one's of those getting booked now brought out much stronger stuff so made it a better booking.

4 hours ago, jlillycrop said:

Predictions for tomorrow's announcement?

I bet some contradiction to the kind of mainstream anouncement The Chainsmokers was. So I'm guessing; Foster The People, Warpaint, Kaleo, MØ and something for the mainstage like Gogol Bordello.. 

10 minutes ago, arcuse said:

I bet some contradiction to the kind of mainstream anouncement The Chainsmokers was. So I'm guessing; Foster The People, Warpaint, Kaleo, MØ and something for the mainstage like Gogol Bordello.. 

Foster the People are contradiction to mainstream to You ??

1 hour ago, arcuse said:

I'm fascinated by your Clashfinder - assuming it's you that has created it.

Would literally be my dream line-up if its true.