• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, SilverLining said:

James Blake into Radiohead???

Dreams come true if thats the case.

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 15.03.49.png

Interesting placements on that graphic... does that mean we can expect someone alongside Radiohead and Foo Fighters still to come? Would be big acts if so! 

Edited by alexlloyd

no, i think it was meant to underline the co-headlining status of SOAD/linkin park and AF/KoL.

I think we will have a few other big names but not really headliner status. The killers' or other big band chance of being added is diminished. I think the max we could get is something like Pendulum (don't know if they have been mentioned as possibilities) 

I'm assuming Lorde is Barn headliner on Thursday and James Blake on Friday, with O&TW subbing Radiohead. 

That leaves us 1 Main Stage sub, 1 Barn headliner, 1 Main Stage dance closer (Thursday) and 4 KluB C headliner to come. So yes, we can still expect way bigger acts than Pendulum.

Edited by Dietediet

4 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

no, i think it was meant to underline the co-headlining status of SOAD/linkin park and AF/KoL.

I think we will have a few other big names but not really headliner status. The killers' or other big band chance of being added is diminished. I think the max we could get is something like Pendulum (don't know if they have been mentioned as possibilities) 

I did wonder that, shame if this really does rule out The Killers was hoping to see them there.

There seems to be a lack of a Weeknd/Frank Ocean/Childish Gambino-esque act, not really my sort of music but could one of them be likely now? 

23 minutes ago, Furious-Red said:

I know its probably been asked a good few times but is there anything much happening once the bands finish up?

There's an after party in a tent in The Hive camping (so you can enter only if you're In The Hive/Resort).

If you're not there you can drink beer everywhere :):) 

29 minutes ago, kris0624 said:

Love the Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

The Friday does absolutely nothing for me and at the moment that is all set for our day at the Oude Markt in Leuven.

agreed pal, been trying to get into radiohead which is a bit of a struggle but I will watch them to say I have seen them ...  rest don't fill me with joy.. lumineers look propa shite also;

To me it's a fantastic announcement. Dropkick Murphys put a hell of a show at Hellfest last summer and they are better than they were in the past; Very happy with Future Islands too cause they are a wonderful band on stage, and The Lumineers got Ho Hey, which is one of the festival anthems of last years... This line-up is absolutely insane.