Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Dietediet said:

Graspop announcing another batch of names tomorrow at 4pm. So the chances of another RW announcement in 2016 are very slim.

Graspop annoucement (terrible one), found on ringrocker, think it was taken from Opeth's fb page. No Prophets Of Rage for them

15541531_10154865929708410_3171457765320535276_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, pete76 said:

Graspop annoucement (terrible one), found on ringrocker, think it was taken from Opeth's fb page. No Prophets Of Rage for them

Cant be terrible if Baroness is there. they make the world better.

Edited by carlosd

26 minutes ago, pete76 said:

15541531_10154865929708410_3171457765320535276_n.jpg

Assuming Evanescence are headliners, that leaves no Belgian show for Aerosmith on their final tour which is strange as virtually every other European country has been included in it. RW already has their headliners, GnR are already doing Werchter Classic and the other festivals probably aren't big enough. This Still gives me hope of them being at Pukkelpop, however unlikely that sounds. If Maiden headlined, then so can Aerosmith.

Edited by DiscothequeDave

2 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Assuming Evanescence are headliners, that leaves no Belgian show for Aerosmith on their final tour which is strange as virtually every other European country has been included in it. RW already has their headliners, GnR are already doing Werchter Classic and the other festivals probably aren't big enough. This Still gives me hope of them being at Pukkelpop, however unlikely that sounds. If Maiden headlined, then so can Aerosmith.

GnR is doing Werchter Boutique so that leaves the TW Classic for Aerosmith I think.

2 minutes ago, zbo said:

how are the xx live? after 2 years at werchter I decided to go to nos this year:lol:

If you like them they're incredible , if you don't like them they'd be boring...I saw them at Pukkelpop 2013 and it was one of the best show (but I love them). :) 

17 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

Robbie Williams is doing Boutique, GnR Classic

Also no Dutch date for Aerosmith (yet). 

No Belgium, Holland or Austria for Aerosmith, but they will be playing in Georgia. Bit weird

9 hours ago, Gossard said:

Bands that are around and I'd like to be added to the bill.....

The Killers
Twenty One Pilots
Prophets of Rage (Not on the leaked GMM poster)
Bad Religion (Not on the leaked GMM poster)
Fleet Foxes
The Lumineers
The Prodigy

I'd go for that. Would like to maybe see Die Antwoord, Slaves, Lana Del Rey, Childish Gambino, Royal Republic and Biffy Clyro added. 

9 hours ago, Gossard said:

Bands that are around and I'd like to be added to the bill.....

The Killers
Twenty One Pilots
Prophets of Rage (Not on the leaked GMM poster)
Bad Religion (Not on the leaked GMM poster)
Fleet Foxes
The Lumineers
The Prodigy

Correct me if I'm wrong but Twenty One Pilots don't have any dates in Europe announced for next year do they? Or is that more of a hope than actually being around?

The Prodigy? Again? They can have a better closer on Thursday than that come on.. 

Childish Gambino is gonna be v busy w shooting that Star Wars movie so I don't think he's gonna do a lot of fests but who knows. TOP doesn't have any dates in Europe yet so idk if they will continue to tour.. 

Die Antwoord would be a bit of a fast return eh + they're at Dour (so ruled out)

Lana Del Rey would more likely play at PKP bc she has dates around that time already

Is Royal Republic busy w new stuff? 

43 minutes ago, arcuse said:

The Prodigy? Again? They can have a better closer on Thursday than that come on.. 

Childish Gambino is gonna be v busy w shooting that Star Wars movie so I don't think he's gonna do a lot of fests but who knows. TOP doesn't have any dates in Europe yet so idk if they will continue to tour.. 

Die Antwoord would be a bit of a fast return eh + they're at Dour (so ruled out)

Lana Del Rey would more likely play at PKP bc she has dates around that time already

Is Royal Republic busy w new stuff? 

Hahaha! Maybe wishful thinking my end. Royal Republic definitely doing some European festivals this summer according to there twitter. Been meaning to catch them for ages but always somehow miss them!