Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

21 minutes ago, eratiti007 said:

Are there still any good reason to believe in PJ ? I mean, I don't go on PJ fans forums so I really have no idea if they're gonna tour or not. I would be the best line up in years with PJ, Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters, Prophets of Rage, The National, QOTSA,...

I assume Seasick Steve will be back too.

There's always a good reason to believe in Pearl Jam :P But honestly the headline slots seem to be taken by Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters and Green Day. NOS Alive have and Mad Cool have maybe a chance, that's all. Concerning TOTD @Gossard I'm sure to have read on alternativenation an interview of a Soundgarden member saying that after the US tour, Stone, Mike, Jeff and Matt had plans with Pearl Jam 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@eratiti007 You've always been pesimistic or you're only starting it now? :P Like Bon Jovi says: "Right now we got to keep the faith". 

Don't know why but I got a feeling that Green Day is not in the books. But maybe it's just my hunches being mistaken.

Edited by Gray Owl

4 hours ago, Gray Owl said:

And it can get even better with Pearl Jam, Arcade Fire and Foo Fighters. I'm just being greedy now, I know, but one can wish (upon a star).

4 hours ago, Tremousse said:

That's my dream

If those 3 bands happen the line-up will be impossible to top in any festival in Europe=)  Heres hoping!

6 hours ago, McCallion said:

Of all the possible combos, I see Foos for Sunday and Arcade Fire / KoL for Thursday most likely atm. I would love a green day appearance but they just don't seem to pair too well with other available acts.

Well, who knows what they've got up their sleeve? Maybe they'll announce someone who we're totally not expecting. Doesn't seem likely as until now everyone rumoured intensely is on the list, but there's still plenty of time for the unexpected.