NOS Primavera Sound, Porto, 2017

Suggestives

Any other efestivalers grabbing early bird tickets for Primavera Porto tomorrow?

I went this year for the first time and fell in love with both the city and the festival.

Can't wait to get back there next year. I already have the hotel booked and the Sykscanner alert set up for the flights B)

I know it gets an occasional mention on the Primavera Barca thread, but though I'd check if there's enough love for a dedicated thread. 

On 7/6/2016 at 8:53 AM, sophlamb said:

I started a thread for it this year as it was my first time but only got a couple of replies. I loved it too and will definitely be going back in future!

I must have missed that ... I was watching out for any mention of it.

I loved it this year, I'm just sorry I hadn't given it a go before now.

Anyway, next year's ticket and hotel are now secured so just flights to arrange in due course.

I have to laugh at the wingers on the Facebook page complaining about the ticket price, the sound quality, chatterers, VIPs, etc. All of these aspects I found better than most UK festivals.