Bearded Theory Festival 2017

Paul ™

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8 April 2017 at 4:15 PM, Paul ™ said:

40 miles for me now, so about an hour.

Going down early yet again to work during the build :)

Wicked, any chance of photos again? They were great last year, there's a slice of gin lemon drizzle cake in it for you :-)

1 hour ago, Cheshire Cat said:

About 85 miles for me but step daughter will clock up 10,951miles :o 

10,951 miles? Where's she coming from? Australia? That's pretty damn cool

2 hours ago, Perks said:

10,951 miles? Where's she coming from? Australia? That's pretty damn cool

Yep Sydney, shes been to couple of BTs with us before, the last one being the Australian themed one the week before she left to live out there.

ps- gin and tonic drizzle cake is one of my recipes :D 

On 9 April 2017 at 7:32 PM, Cheshire Cat said:

Yep Sydney, shes been to couple of BTs with us before, the last one being the Australian themed one the week before she left to live out there.

ps- gin and tonic drizzle cake is one of my recipes :D 

It'll be worth the journey for her. Tell her to bring some Aussie sunshine with her :-)

on the cake front, never done it before, done rum and whiskey brownies, but fancied a change this year, I like lemon, cake and gin. So why not eh. Any tips?

On 9 April 2017 at 8:21 PM, Paul ™ said:

How can I refuse, yeah will do my best :)

Ace, they were brilliant last year, thanks. Are you going the week before?

21 hours ago, Perks said:

on the cake front, never done it before, done rum and whiskey brownies, but fancied a change this year, I like lemon, cake and gin. So why not eh. Any tips?

Ooo like the sound of rum brownies, I would make them rum and raisin.   

As for tips, mine is gluten free, other than that Im not giving away my secrets you will have to buy the book, its a fundraiser for Gail to clear the debts of the tea tent partly incurred during the tornado at Bearded,  she may have some to sell from the tea tent at Bearded Im not sure  :)    https://somethingelsefests.bandcamp.com/merch/the-se-veggie-cookbook

13 hours ago, justanotheronethen said:

225 miles for me - Chichester to London Weds night then coach 7AM Thurs from Victoria... am already feeling too old for this but can't miss this lineup, plus I have some flapjacks to help with the journey

:-)

It'd take some doing to be too old for Bearded.

5 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Ooo like the sound of rum brownies, I would make them rum and raisin.   

As for tips, mine is gluten free, other than that Im not giving away my secrets you will have to buy the book, its a fundraiser for Gail to clear the debts of the tea tent partly incurred during the tornado at Bearded,  she may have some to sell from the tea tent at Bearded Im not sure  :)    https://somethingelsefests.bandcamp.com/merch/the-se-veggie-cookbook

Ah yes, I love the tea tent, I'll look out for the book, cheers for the link too. I'll take a look. Always like to support Gail. See you in the tea tent then. :-)

Loving the Spotify playlist. Getting me right excited. I'm currently looking for a new sleeping bag, a warm decent one. I was freezing last year on the night. Even with my super beer jacket. When I got back to my tent, bloody freezing.

On 23/04/2017 at 7:52 PM, Perks said:

Loving the Spotify playlist. Getting me right excited. I'm currently looking for a new sleeping bag, a warm decent one. I was freezing last year on the night. Even with my super beer jacket. When I got back to my tent, bloody freezing.

A price well worth paying for 4 days of sunshine.