Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Anyone have any info on a pre-sale for these gigs? A mate just messaged me asking if I have a code/link but I don't have any emails from WASTE. Had a quick look and seen a couple of comments on Reddit mentioning a pre-sale at 10am tomorrow but no one mentioning whether they've received an email yet or not.

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Anyone have any info on a pre-sale for these gigs? A mate just messaged me asking if I have a code/link but I don't have any emails from WASTE. Had a quick look and seen a couple of comments on Reddit mentioning a pre-sale at 10am tomorrow but no one mentioning whether they've received an email yet or not.

Got an email yesterday, and the ticket link just goes via their website here..

https://www.wasteheadquarters.com/schedule/destroy-to-create

Edited by cdm22

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2018 at 10:11 AM, Tuna said:

what is this even meant to mean?

Was curious so googled it and he is a Radiohead fan who covered National Anthem and listed Kid A as one of his top five albums ever... still none the wiser.

27 minutes ago, nikkic said:

It’s the hope that kills you.....

It's gotta happen! This thread was amazing in the lead up to the fest and it'd be great if it was resurrected with some new gigs on the horizon. The endless setlist predictions and discussions made what we got on the night even sweeter. 

i've got all my fingers crossed they swing by us again before they go into hibernation again. saw them twice (reading 09 and primavera 16), not arsed at all, only became a fan after the glasto performance last year and am kicking myself now. shut up and take my money!!!

p.s. happy birthday eeeeeeeeeeeedd for yesterday

Went to Saturday's gig. It was amazing, even though the setlist lacked many crowd favourites. 

Daydreaming
Ful Stop
15 Step
Myxomatosis
Lucky
Nude
Pyramid Song
Everything in Its Right Place
Let Down
Bloom
The Numbers
My Iron Lung