Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

I'm really anti the idea of using the anti semitism label for people who criticise the actions of the Israeli state.

That said, this is pretty damning, no matter what the agenda of the person writing the blog may be. 

To be clear, the idea of a boycott is not anti semitic. But in general there is nowhere near enough scrutiny from many promoting fair left wing causes about who we put our oar in with. I'm sure some of those 20 were relatively reasonable people who abhor antisemitism. But some of these folk need to be ostracised. 

http://david-collier.com/antisemites-protest-radiohead/

2 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Hey Radiohead fans, got some cheeky insider knol for you (I say insider this may already be common knowledge) "Lift" is going to get a single/video release. I say single/video as I know a video is being made, the single part is an assumption.

My source? I ain't gonna tell you! Ciao :)

Just like the other two of the 3 'new' songs on the album? :o

What a shocker :o

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

As a non Radiohead fan who saw Radiohead and semi enjoyed it, I'm assuming 'pyramid song' isn't about Glastonbury?

I'd love it if it was, but I'm waiting for all you Radiohead fans to come along and burst my bubble...

Almost. The stage is about the song.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

As a non Radiohead fan who saw Radiohead and semi enjoyed it, I'm assuming 'pyramid song' isn't about Glastonbury?

I'd love it if it was, but I'm waiting for all you Radiohead fans to come along and burst my bubble...

it's a Glastonbury concept album, Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors is about the long drops, Morning Bell is about the milk cart.

• Upvote 2

Been listening to some of the stuff off this tape - some absolute madness on here. So good to have a studio version of the old 'Big Ideas' version of Nude - thought while it's gorgeous instrumentally Thom does kind of ham it up a bit on the vocals. Great versions of Let Down and Motion Picture Soundtrack, Attention is really nice too. Very odd hearing the Climbing Up the Walls demo which is almost like a trip hop track. Lot of bollocks on it too, but those are some real gems.