Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

How is Rag'n'Bone Man getting on?

I've seen you mention the rag man a few times now and I still can't tell if it's a joke or if you actually quite like him.

Anyway, that was really good. Not Glastonbury good obviously but still really good. Getting Reckoner was fantastic but again it was stuff like Lotus Flower, Myxomatosis and Bloom that came across best live for me. Not too many different songs from Glastonbury but I'm pleased with what I've seen across both, The National Anthem is the only realistic one they haven't done that I was really hoping for. 

I was there tonight as I was at Glasto and thought they were much much better tonight than they where then. Maybe that was a combo of me being a lot closer to the stage and a bit more compos mentis tonight than I was 2 weeks previous but they fucking blew me away tonight. I think that's the 8th time I've seen them live and apart from the 1st time on the Kid A tour that was the best I've ever seen them. A1.....!!

Not sure where this threads up to but as a relatively part time Radiohead fan I walked (well... stumbled drunkenly) away thinking that was the best headline set I've ever seen. I was scared to see it after in case I was being drunk and silly.

Just watched it back and shit, I forgot baaaare, even better than I remember. No idea how anyone wandered off thinking it was dreary,  10/10.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Literally.

I had to scoot for the last train so I walked out the crowd during the first encore. This is the scene during No Surprises.

YA1T9q9.jpg

DF5jvIP.jpg

RIP TRNSMT

Somehow (and depressingly) I feel the other two headliners/days will fair much better in the crowd pulling department.