Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

4 minutes ago, guitarbhoy1888 said:

Just walked away after about 40 minutes. Went in with an open mind as not a fan. Am I missing something because that was absolute dogshit to me...

I'm the same but from home, never really been a fan of what I've heard but given them another chance and it just sounds crap. Crowd doesn't look overly keen from what I can see either

9 minutes ago, guitarbhoy1888 said:

Just walked away after about 40 minutes. Went in with an open mind as not a fan. Am I missing something because that was absolute dogshit to me...

If you're not a fan I think it is still worth hanging around. They tend to save all their more mainstream songs (and they have quite a few as their discography is endless) for the end. They start smashing them out one after the other in a sort of 10 song encore!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, SeaBear said:

If you're not a fan I think it is still worth hanging around. They tend to save all their more mainstream songs (and they have quite a few as their discography is endless) for the end. They start smashing them out one after the other in a sort of 10 song encore!

sometimes haha

We were really looking forward to this and took our usual position in the second half of the field. Unfortunately the artistic decision to create some sort of kaleidoscope of images doesn't work and flattens the experience for anyone who can't see the stage.  The images on the screens where indecipherable.

We left early because the whole thing felt flat and didn't engage us.  And we love Radiohead. 

57 minutes ago, General Lee said:

I'm absolutely gutted not to be there. Got a bit tearful earlier, 11 in a row until now. sitting here drunk infront of my telly  

I hope you all have an amazing time. 

Know the feelings we missed out last year.  Rest of festival been amazing elbow at park and little mammoths in tipi field today great.  Bit annoyed that radio head not up to expectations and all down to screens and whatever deal they have made with BBC. 

Wish I was there to see them but unfortunately couldn't get to Glastonbury this year. 

Looked great on TV but I see that the screens wouldn't be great for the live crowd. 

Not sure what people expect from Radiohead   The set tonight was pretty varied. They're not exactly a band of big hits. Glad to hear a set with a lot of In Rainbows. Looking forward to seeing them in Glasgow in  2 weeks 

Daydreaming
Lucky 
Ful Stop 
Airbag
15 Step
Myxomatosis 
Exit Music (for a film)
Pyramid Song
Everything in it's right place 
Let Down
Bloom
Wierd Fishes