Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

7 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

In my endless tweaking of my setlist prediction I've noticed There There has been more present than I thought and All I Need hasn't been as nailed on as I thought. So I've dropped You and Whose Army? and All I Need for There There and to be able to have both Reckoner and Let Down.

1. Daydreaming
2. Desert Island Disk
3. Ful Stop
4. Airbag
5. 15 Step
6. Myxomatosis
7. Lucky
8. Pyramid Song
9. Everything in its Right Place
10. Let Down
11. Bloom
12. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
13. Idioteque
14. The Numbers
15. Exit Music (For a Film)
16. Bodysnatchers
17. Reckoner

Encore:
18. No Surprises
19. Nude
20. There There
21. Paranoid Android
22. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Encore 2:
23. Lotus Flower
24. Fake Plastic Trees
25. Karma Police

Bin off Nude and add in The National Anthem and that'd do me!

They're gonna end with Street Spirit. Just accept it.

This is my final ever Radiohead Glastonbury setlist prediction. Quite an emotional moment really.

1. Daydreaming
2. Lucky
3. Ful Stop
4. 15 Step
5. Lotus Flower
6. Fake Plastic Trees
7. No Surprises
8. Pyramid Song
9. The Numbers
10. Identikit
11. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
12. Exit Music (For a Film)
13. Reckoner
14. Lift
15. Bodysnatchers
16. Idioteque
17. Just

Encore:
18. Fitter Happier > Airbag
19. Paranoid Android
20. 2+2=5
21. There There
22. Karma Police

Encore 2:
23. Creep
24. Everything in its Right Place
25. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

These set lists are all great and kudos to y'all for making them but each and every single one has been missing some essential tunes. I think that's because 25 songs is just simply not enough. They say they are trying to fit two years worth of music into this years festival therefore we should get a 50 song setlist from the 'head.

1 hour ago, willutalk said:

I simply adore all Radiohead have done for a number of years now. Having never seen Radiohead, I have nothing to go by to tell whether I'm ready or not. I'm both super ready, but can't quite come to terms with that I'll be seeing them for the first time this week!!!!!!!!

They really are good live. You are going to have such a great time. Enjoy!

seeing all these suggested setlists leaves me excited to see them the first time (never been able to get radiohead tickets before) plus they're the first pyramid headliners I'll ne seeing at my fourth festival so at that ratio might never see another one again! I was at one stage contemplating not going to see them god knows why as I've been a fan for years

Fight me!

Fitter Happier intro

1. Airbag

2. 15 Step

3. The National Anthem

4. Ful Stop

5. Lucky

6. Exit Music 

7. No Surprises

8. Pyramid Song

9. The Numbers

10. Nude

11. Optimistic

12. Planet Telex

13. Bodysnatchers

14. HTDC

15. Everything in its Right Place

16. Idioteque

17. Paranoid Android

18. Daydreaming

19. Weird Fishes

20. Lotus Flower

21. Let Down

22. Street Spirit

23. There There

24. Fake Plastic Trees

25. Karma Police

Edited by Madyaker

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Interesting quotes here:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/radiohead-offer-advice-ed-sheeran-foo-fighters-takes-headline-glastonbury-2090576

"It’s not about you as a band, you’ve got to leave your ego and your shades at the gate. It’s about service and doing the best you can.”

DON'T OPEN WITH FUCKING DAYDREAMING THEN!!

How odd, do Radiohead think they're giving the masses what they want when they crack out Bloom to open the encore?

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Interesting quotes here:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/radiohead-offer-advice-ed-sheeran-foo-fighters-takes-headline-glastonbury-2090576

"It’s not about you as a band, you’ve got to leave your ego and your shades at the gate. It’s about service and doing the best you can.”

DON'T OPEN WITH FUCKING DAYDREAMING THEN!!

Reckon we'll be getting a hit heavy set then, unless Thom has other ideas!

Has anyone who had tickets for the MEN had their confirmation for the Manchester show yet? Mine did that thing where it went straight to a survey after I confirmed the tickets and I've not had a peep since. Starting to brick it TBH.

19 minutes ago, Bradders said:

How odd, do Radiohead think they're giving the masses what they want when they crack out Bloom to open the encore?

To be fair they are talking specifically about Glastonbury as opposed to festivals in general, so maybe they do believe what they're saying here and will switch things up a little bit and go hit-crazy.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Has anyone who had tickets for the MEN had their confirmation for the Manchester show yet? Mine did that thing where it went straight to a survey after I confirmed the tickets and I've not had a peep since. Starting to brick it TBH.

Nah I've had nothing but I was expecting that I'd get an email saying my tickets had been cancelled if it hadn't worked, so I'm feeling better about it now. It said when we filled in the form that we wouldn't get any confirmation email.

I'm heading up to Bristol soon, with a plan to leave for the festival early tomorrow morning. I'll have no internet access until Monday so won't be keeping up with this thread, but I hope that everyone has a wonderful time at the festival and that Radiohead play HTDC, Where I End and You Begin, Reckoner, Nude, Let Down et al :drinks:

44 minutes ago, jparx said:

Almost had a heart attack while checking my emails earlier, as I noticed Eventim had refunded me a large sum of money, with no description! Thankfully it was because Linkin Park have also cancelled their Manchester gig.

So Dublin tonight; cannot wait! First time seeing Radiohead.

Really curious about the setlist. Will it be a bit of a rehearsal for Glastonbury and have a similar setlist? Or are they going to get all the deep cuts out of their system before going on the farm?

Either way, it's going to be one hell of a gig!

Just now, Johnkhutch said:

So Dublin tonight; cannot wait! First time seeing Radiohead.

Really curious about the setlist. Will it be a bit of a rehearsal for Glastonbury and have a similar setlist? Or are they going to get all the deep cuts out of their system before going on the farm?

Either way, it's going to be one hell of a gig!

Second one I'd Imagine.