Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Radiohead onstage 8pm at Manchester - gonna be daylight for nearly all their set.

Also, anyone know the deal with the new tickets? I bought floor standing tickets for the MEN at £75 each. The plan for the Old Trafford gig shows a smaller Front Standing area, and the much larger General Admission which covers the rest of the pitch and some seating. WASTE says some MEN seating ticket holders will be offered the Front Standing tickets. The Front Standing tickets are £75 and GA £65. I'll be well pissed off if I get GA tickets as these are inferior to what I originally ordered, and I can't imagine all MEN floor standing ticket holders will be offered these, as well as some MEN seating ticket holders. I've contacted Eventim about this and have yet to get a reply, natch.

25 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Radiohead onstage 8pm at Manchester - gonna be daylight for nearly all their set.

Also, anyone know the deal with the new tickets? I bought floor standing tickets for the MEN at £75 each. The plan for the Old Trafford gig shows a smaller Front Standing area, and the much larger General Admission which covers the rest of the pitch and some seating. WASTE says some MEN seating ticket holders will be offered the Front Standing tickets. The Front Standing tickets are £75 and GA £65. I'll be well pissed off if I get GA tickets as these are inferior to what I originally ordered, and I can't imagine all MEN floor standing ticket holders will be offered these, as well as some MEN seating ticket holders. I've contacted Eventim about this and have yet to get a reply, natch.

I'll be mighty pissed off if that's the case, let us know what they say Henry!

When I clicked submit on the form to get my Old Trafford tickets it went straight to a survey and gave me no confirmation at all that it had gone through. Did this happen to other people? It said I wouldn't get a confirmation email either so I don't really have any way of checking. Don't wanna get an email on Monday saying my tickets have been cancelled because I didn't complete the form in time.

Also atm I predict:

1. Daydreaming
2. Desert Island Disk
3. Ful Stop
4. Airbag
5. 15 Step
6. Myxomatosis
7. Lucky
8. All I Need
9. Pyramid Song
10. Everything in its Right Place
11. Reckoner or Let Down
12. Bloom
13. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
14. Idioteque
15. The Numbers
16. Exit Music (For a Film)
17. Bodysnatchers

Encore:
18. You and Whose Army?
19. No Surprises
20. Nude
21. Paranoid Android
22. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Encore 2:
23. Lotus Flower
24. Fake Plastic Trees
25. Karma Police

Hopefully DID binned off in favour of both Reckoner and Let Down (with either Lucky or Ful Stop coming after Daydreaming). So glad Myxomatosis has become a bit of a staple, that'll go off so much. That and Idioteque were the highlights the first time I saw them.

17 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

When I clicked submit on the form to get my Old Trafford tickets it went straight to a survey and gave me no confirmation at all that it had gone through. Did this happen to other people? It said I wouldn't get a confirmation email either so I don't really have any way of checking. Don't wanna get an email on Monday saying my tickets have been cancelled because I didn't complete the form in time.

Yeah the same happened to me and most from what I have seen! I just got redirected to the waste home page

6 hours ago, rhg_99 said:

how easy do we think it will be to see the whole of Future Islands (JP 19:30-20:30) and then get a good spot for the start of Radiohead at 21:30? Only ever seen one pyramid headliner so I'm not too sure if this will be possible. Want to make sure I'm nice and close for Radiohead.

This is the exact same issue I'm having !! 

Saw xx at night in Barcelona and it was great but would love to see future islands. Not at the expense of the pit for Radiohead though 

19 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

This is the exact same issue I'm having !! 

Saw xx at night in Barcelona and it was great but would love to see future islands. Not at the expense of the pit for Radiohead though 

Yeah I'm not fussed about the xx personally but am worried that by the time I get to the pyramid after future islands it'll be hard to get a good spot. Will probably only be there 30-45 mins before given walking time and a quick toilet stop.

You will get at least really close to the pit for Readiohead if you start walking towards the Pyramid right after Future Islands, even with a toilet and beer stop. It's what I plan on doing and I'm not worried at all, because the two stages are so close.

4 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Also atm I predict:

1. Daydreaming
2. Desert Island Disk
3. Ful Stop
4. Airbag
5. 15 Step
6. Myxomatosis
7. Lucky
8. All I Need
9. Pyramid Song
10. Everything in its Right Place
11. Reckoner or Let Down
12. Bloom
13. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
14. Idioteque
15. The Numbers
16. Exit Music (For a Film)
17. Bodysnatchers

Encore:
18. You and Whose Army?
19. No Surprises
20. Nude
21. Paranoid Android

Encore 2:
23. Lotus Flower
24. Fake Plastic Trees
25. Karma Police

Hopefully DID binned off in favour of both Reckoner and Let Down (with either Lucky or Ful Stop coming after Daydreaming). So glad Myxomatosis has become a bit of a staple, that'll go off so much. That and Idioteque were the highlights the first time I saw them.

Happily snap that one up Will! 

One last stab:

1. Daydreaming
2. Lucky
3. Ful Stop
4. 15 Step
5. Myxomatosis
6. Airbag
7. The National Anthem
8. Pyramid Song
9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
10. Let Down
11. Bloom
12. Identikit
13. Everything in it's Right Place
14. The Numbers
15. Idioteque
16. Paranoid Android
17. How to Disappear Completely

18. No Surprises
19. Lotus Flower
20. Reckoner
21. There There

23. Bodysnatchers
24. Fake Plastic Trees
25. Karma Police

A while back I'd have said this is completely unrealistic and wishful thinking. Now I think only HTDC falls in to that category. So stoked.

It's gonna be a GLLLOORRIIIOOOOOUUUUSSSSSSS DAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I'm all over Daydreaming > Lucky. That's the best opening of all the realistic possibilities. I imagine that since they've got more or less as much time as they want, they will probably include DID though.

Was gonna stick Airbag second but think Lucky works so well with the vocals kicking straight in.

Best Kept Secret tonight so guess we'll see if DID makes it or not. If so can probably say goodbye to HTDC and stick that in instead. Still got hope that the OK Computer link is gonna mean they sacrifice DID for a song from that album.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Was gonna stick Airbag second but think Lucky works so well with the vocals kicking straight in.

Best Kept Secret tonight so guess we'll see if DID makes it or not. If so can probably say goodbye to HTDC and stick that in instead. Still got hope that the OK Computer link is gonna mean they sacrifice DID for a song from that album.

They haven't played HTDC at a festival since 2008:(

I reckon they'll play it at their gig in Dublin too (Liffey etc), so probably unlikely they'd play it the following gig.

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I still can't imagine they will reissue the record the day they play Glastonbury and not do something for it. 

11 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

They haven't played HTDC at a festival since 2008:(

I reckon they'll play it at their gig in Dublin too (Liffey etc), so probably unlikely they'd play it the following gig.

My expectations of hearing it live have lowered significantly now that there's only one Manchester date. I'll lose my mind if they play it.

Just now, jparx said:

I still can't imagine they will reissue the record the day they play Glastonbury and not do something for it. 

Yep just seems far too convenient that they're releasing it on that day of all days. Reckon those six songs I've listed are as good as guaranteed.