Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Stonking setlist.

Although...that feeling when you realise it's either Reckoner or Let Down at Glastonbury :unsure:

The two forum favourites up against each other...

Realistically one at Glastonbury and one at Manchester/Glasgow will suit a lot of us but I'll still hope for both at Glastonbury. 

Do any of us feel safe to hope that, given the last two nights, we can upgrade to a twenty-five song set prediction?

If that's the case...

1 Daydreaming
2 Lucky
3 Ful Stop
4 Airbag
5 All I Need
6 15 Step
7 Bloom
I Might Be Wrong
9 Pyramid Song
10 Bodysnatchers
11 Let Down
12 Identikit
13 Myxomatosis
14 Everything In Its Right Place
15 The Numbers
16 Idioteque
17 Reckoner

18 There There 
19 No Surprises
20 Fake Plastic Trees
21 Nude
22 Paranoid Android

23 Lotus Flower
24 Karma Police
25 Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Since I'm trying to temper realism and fantasy here, I've added in Lotus Flower over You and Whose Army?. Think the latter could still be played - may even be a lock - but after dropping it last night and with double second encore appearances for Lotus Flower, I'm leaning on that into something into Street Spirit. Could be Karma Police, could be Fake Plastic Trees, could even be Creep - though I reckon it'll be a pair of classics.

This overanalysis is getting ridiculous...

If these recent setlists have taught us anything it's that we're in for an all-out banger fest - it's just a case of which bangers they choose to play. I'd be disappointed if we didn't get Let Down, but Reckoner in it's place? Can't argue with that. Most of the previous shows setlists would go down a storm at Glastonbury. And six from In Rainbows and five from OK Computer? The dream.

Best Kept Secret tomorrow so another good indicator of what they're doing at festivals, and hopefully another time they drop Desert Island Disk for a banger (and bring Identikit back in).

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

If these recent setlists have taught us anything it's that we're in for an all-out banger fest - it's just a case of which bangers they choose to play. I'd be disappointed if we didn't get Let Down, but Reckoner in it's place? Can't argue with that. Most of the previous shows setlists would go down a storm at Glastonbury. And six from In Rainbows and five from OK Computer? The dream.

Best Kept Secret tomorrow so another good indicator of what they're doing at festivals, and hopefully another time they drop Desert Island Disk for a banger (and bring Identikit back in).

I think DID would transfer pretty well to the Pyramid - but I think on the back of Daydreaming, it'll be dead on arrival.

Wouldn't mind seeing it crop up over Identikit mid set our something.

Amen to the bangerfest - which sounds like a very good collection of sausages to be honest...

2 hours ago, rhg_99 said:

how easy do we think it will be to see the whole of Future Islands (JP 19:30-20:30) and then get a good spot for the start of Radiohead at 21:30? Only ever seen one pyramid headliner so I'm not too sure if this will be possible. Want to make sure I'm nice and close for Radiohead.

Can't imagine Radiohead are gonna have a gargantuan crowd so reckon you'll be fine tbh - I've done it for Pyramid headliners (the Stones for example) who willve had much bigger crowds.