Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Just now, Brave Sir Robin said:

That setlist is fantastic - it seems they ended with Karma Police so even better than the above. Must bode very well for us!

Wow a 25th song - that, like, never happens*. Few I'd like to see added (National Anthem, Reckoner, HTDC) but that's just nitpicking - I'd love that setlist at Glastonbury/Manchester.

* it may happen a lot, I can't be bothered checking

10 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Highly impressed that my predicted Glasto set had nineteen tracks played tonight (minus Nude, Reckoner, I Promise, No Surprises and Karma Police).

Also now highly worried we won't get this level of quality next week. But as this was technically their own show rather than a festival - and it was still a bit of a hits fest... Fingers crossed.

I'm actually scared to properly read all of that and take it in. That's a serious setlist. Those encores are ludicrous. This is what they need to deliver next week. IT'S FUCKING NEXT WEEK!

1 minute ago, Stokesy10 said:

I'm actually scared to properly read all of that and take it in. That's a serious setlist. Those encores are ludicrous. This is what they need to deliver next week. IT'S FUCKING NEXT WEEK!

If I had to grouse, I'd throw Lotus Flower for Reckoner and try to make room for No Surprises (likely at the expense of DID which I don't think we're expecting to appear).

Kind of want FPT to partially vanish now though, since the chance of it being played at Glasto surely drops with a performance in Dublin next Tuesday, as it would be consecutive performances.*

*(Am aware FPT has been played consecutively on this tour already but generally feel it has a better chance if rotation ignores it. Ignore on Friday in Milan, play on Sunday in Holland, ignore in Dublin on Tuesday, play on Friday at Glasto. Sorted!)

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

Still nothing front eventim and heard they is a front section which will probably have gone by now.

Tried to ring them and tweet them, they asked me to Dm details at 4pm but then never got back but seems its not just me who has this issue

I haven't got mine either. Eventim customer service is pretty bad from my experience when I phoned them the other day.

9 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

If I had to grouse, I'd throw Lotus Flower for Reckoner and try to make room for No Surprises (likely at the expense of DID which I don't think we're expecting to appear).

Kind of want FPT to partially vanish now though, since the chance of it being played at Glasto surely drops with a performance in Dublin next Tuesday, as it would be consecutive performances.*

*(Am aware FPT has been played consecutively on this tour already but generally feel it has a better chance if rotation ignores it. Ignore on Friday in Milan, play on Sunday in Holland, ignore in Dublin on Tuesday, play on Friday at Glasto. Sorted!)

I absolutely love both Lotus Flower and Reckoner so hoping to see both. Would love Nude added at the expensive of The Numbers or DiD. 

We're never gonna be 100% happy with every single track/omission. I'm sure they'll see GF for the monster gig that it is and do an absolute pisstake setlist. They have to!!!

Slightly saddened by only 3 in rainbows songs. Would like to see Reckoner + nude + HTDC.. If im being greedy All I need aswell. 

would drop exit music / you and whose / Desert island disk.

If it was stick or twist i would stick though :)

Edited by TiZuff

9 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

I absolutely love both Lotus Flower and Reckoner so hoping to see both. Would love Nude added at the expensive of The Numbers or DiD. 

We're never gonna be 100% happy with every single track/omission. I'm sure they'll see GF for the monster gig that it is and do an absolute pisstake setlist. They have to!!!

My setlist:

1 Daydreaming
2-23 FPT
24 Karma Police.

Sorted :D:P 

38 minutes ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

Last nights setlist is perfect apart from one little change. Take out DID, play National Anthem

Unbelievable

Can't remember when I last saw a single setlist containing the holy quintet of:

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
2+2=5
Exit Music (For a Film)
There There
15 Step

That's the best single RH setlist I think I've ever seen

:o

Ben

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Unbelievable

Can't remember when I last saw a single setlist containing the holy quintet of:

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
2+2=5
Exit Music (For a Film)
There There
15 Step

That's the best single RH setlist I think I've ever seen

:o

Ben

But imagine if The National Anthem was played over DID... :o:o:o:o 

Edited by Deadendfriends8

3 minutes ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

But imagine if The National Anthem was played over DID... :o:o:o:o 

Oh, I agree completely...but then I could make a few more small changes to reach absolute RH nirvana!

It's just that that combo of five...well...can any of the stattos say if we've 'ever' had them all together...?

Majestic

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

1 hour ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

My setlist:

1 Daydreaming
2-23 FPT
24 Karma Police.

Sorted :D:P 

I just can't get Daydreaming, each to their own and all :P but I think that will be a terrible choice of opener - I can see it a bit further down the list. I mean, they opened with Creep at Reading a while back (did they not?), I want them to open with an absolute iconic beast. I'll be happy wither way come the end of the set, but if I could choose, it'd be Airbag, Lucky, Telex, 2+2, Idioteque....is it so much to ask? I'd say There There but that was 2003!

This isn't at all realism, but I'd enjoy this!

1. Creep
2. Daydreaming
3. Nude
4. Ful Stop
4. Airbag
5. 15 Step
6. Myxomatosis
7. Lucky
8. Pyramid Song
9. Everything In Its Right Place
10. Let Down
11. Reckoner
12. Identikit
13. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
14. Idioteque
15. The Numbers
16. Bodysnatchers
17. How To Disappear Completely 
[Encore 1]
18. You And Whose Army?
19. 2+2=5
20. There There
21. Paranoid Android
22. Street Spirit (Fade Out)
[Encore 2]
23. Karma Police
24. Fake Plastic Trees
25. Just 

12 minutes ago, jparx said:

Just is the one for me. If they bring that out of retirement, the field will erupt more than just about any other song they could play.

This.

Daydreaming (nailed on) into Just is the way to wake that field up

Edited by strummer77