Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

3 hours ago, russycarps said:

I cant see why they would focus on ok computer at glastonbury when they have already played loads and loads of songs from that album at the festival. I reckon they are more likely to play lots from in rainbows than ok computer. Hope so anyway!

Yeh I can't see it at all. I think it's being read into a little too much. I am however, praying for Airbag and Lucky!

3 hours ago, ericlered said:

If I had to choose 6 from OKC for Glasto (or any Radiohead gig to be honest...)

Subterranean Homesick Alien

Exit Music

Let Down

Climbing Up The Walls

Lucky

The Tourist

Agree with this 100%, my fave 6 on the album also. However in reality if we are lucky enough to get 6 off Ok Computer, SHA & Tourist would probably go in place of Paranoid Android & Karma Police. Probably also No Surprises instead of one of the other 4, my guess would be it'd be Exit Music out of those that'd go. 

1 hour ago, DGrant261 said:

Agree with this 100%, my fave 6 on the album also. However in reality if we are lucky enough to get 6 off Ok Computer, SHA & Tourist would probably go in place of Paranoid Android & Karma Police. Probably also No Surprises instead of one of the other 4, my guess would be it'd be Exit Music out of those that'd go. 

And Airbag over Lucky/Climbing up the Walls.

Paranoid Android/Karma Police guaranteed.

Let Down/No Surprises/Airbag good chance.

Exit Music/Lucky/Climbing up the Walls have a chance.

The Tourist and SHA thankfully won't be wasting any setlist space.

Edit: My ideal six would be Let Down, Exit Music, Airbag, Lucky, Climbing up the Walls, Paranoid Android. But I'll accept Karma Police over CUTW for Glasto.

Edited by Will-2609

[Fitter Happier intro]

1. Airbag

2. Paranoid Android

3. Subterranean Homesick Alien

4. Exit Music (For a Film)

5. Let Down

6. 15 Step

7. Ful Stop

8. My Iron Lung

9. Lotus Flower

10. Pyramid Song

11. Identikit

12. Nude

13. Fake Plastic Trees

14. Everything in its Right Place

15. Idioteque

16. 2+2=5

Encore 1

17. Daydreaming

18. Weird Fishes/ Arpeggi

19. Optimistic

20. Reckoner

21. Karma Police

Encore 2

22. You and Whose Army?

23. There, There

Encore 3

24. Street Spirit

36 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Do they not play All I need? Nobody seems to be putting it in their lists. 

It's not a regular.

People won't be including it in their setlists because we're working off the assumption they will pay 3-4 tracks from the album. Reckoner + Weird Fishes are huge fan favourites and they tend to play Nude a lot as well. Then you have Bodysnatchers and 15 Step which have been played quite often this tour, so you're going quite far down the list of possibilities before you reach All I Need.

18 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Always hated the whining c**t.

I'm out again!

I like weird fishes but all i need is better than all those you mention. 

Nah All I Need is one of my least favourites from the album, and not exactly a big happy sing along is it? One of Radiohead's key 'mood killer' songs in a live environment I think.

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

Jigsaw is the one. Wonder why it gets neglected so much? Such a banger.

My selection would be:

Reckoner

Arpeggi

Nude

Jigsaw

Yeah Jigsaw's continuous omission is an odd one. Such a good song. Bodysnatchers, Weird Fishes and Reckoner is all I ask for (although I know Nude is probably a given as well but never been all that fussed on it myself).

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Well if we're using this to knock Radiohead songs then are they only playing a ten minute set?

Fuck's sake I have tried over the last few months but I can't get into this club at all! And frankly, I'm quite glad about that!

I've been staying indoors in daylight hours trying to get as pasty as fuck, listening to nothing but Kid A, AMSP and In Rainbows, forcing myself to like them so I can enjoy this Friday night. I even know what HTDC, HTTT, EIIRP, CUTW, TTSSRMPMBMT all stand for. I know 9) pablo honey is universal and 8)KOL (and this is NOT Kings of Leon) is very common.

I know that The Gloaming is shit, and we don't want anything of KOL live apart from maybe Lotus Flower with the stupid fucking clock dance. 

I've pissed Mrs scruff off so much hoping that she will leave me so I can be depressed enough to understand the heartbreak of AMSP (I thought wishing she could have my kids and then die in 5 months was a bit much).

I've tried imagining that life at a rich boarding school with everything money can buy must be really heart-wrenching.

I've even learned that Edward supposedly can play guitar but the others don't usually want him to.

I spend all this time, staring at the walls in my bedroom feeling sorry for myself, and then you tell me that one song I like isn't happy singalong enough for fucking Radiohead to play!

This has cost me more time than studying for my A levels did!

Jesus H Christ. When I am King you are first against the wall, FF and I hope that you fucking choke!

Yesterday Scruff woke up sucking on a lemon.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Well if we're using this to knock Radiohead songs then are they only playing a ten minute set?

Fuck's sake I have tried over the last few months but I can't get into this club at all! And frankly, I'm quite glad about that!

I've been staying indoors in daylight hours trying to get as pasty as fuck, listening to nothing but Kid A, AMSP and In Rainbows, forcing myself to like them so I can enjoy this Friday night. I even know what HTDC, HTTT, EIIRP, CUTW, TTSSRMPMBMT all stand for. I know 9) pablo honey is universal and 8)KOL (and this is NOT Kings of Leon) is very common.

I know that The Gloaming is shit, and we don't want anything of KOL live apart from maybe Lotus Flower with the stupid fucking clock dance. 

I've pissed Mrs scruff off so much hoping that she will leave me so I can be depressed enough to understand the heartbreak of AMSP (I thought wishing she could have my kids and then die in 5 months was a bit much).

I've tried imagining that life at a rich boarding school with everything money can buy must be really heart-wrenching.

I've even learned that Edward supposedly can play guitar but the others don't usually want him to.

I spend all this time, staring at the walls in my bedroom feeling sorry for myself, and then you tell me that one song I like isn't happy singalong enough for fucking Radiohead to play!

This has cost me more time than studying for my A levels did!

Jesus H Christ. When I am King you are first against the wall, FF and I hope that you fucking choke!

Oh, that was really angsty and melancholy yet uplifting. 

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

"not happy singalong enough."

that's like saying Don't look back in anger hasn't got an original enough intro to be played at an oasis gig. 

I've stopped commenting in here too much. @CaledonianGonzo quite rightly gently chided me in his inimitable way for mansplaining about a song I wanted played potentially not being played. Ahem, for a minute there I lost myself and was getting far too bratty about RH playing when really - as a fanboy, who doesn't get to gigs as much anymore - I should just shut the fuck up and be chuffed they're playing at all. 

If they fucking dare don't play Reckoner though...

4 hours ago, jparx said:

[Fitter Happier intro]

1. Airbag

2. Paranoid Android

3. Subterranean Homesick Alien

4. Exit Music (For a Film)

5. Let Down

6. 15 Step

7. Ful Stop

8. My Iron Lung

9. Lotus Flower

10. Pyramid Song