Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Liking the look of that setlist. I'd be happy with that, considering there's always going to be a few missing that I'd  want. I'd love to see The Bends/Planet Telex/Lucky/Exit Music/Videotape but wouldn't be unhappy with that lot.

I just showed the setlist to my boyfriend saying "I just want one song from The Bends added though" and he pointed out "Street Spirit". To which I said "Oh yeah! But not that one..." :D

To be clear I would like to see it but I'm greedy for greater Bends representation.

And Reckoner. Obvs.

Do we think they'll have the same setlist length? And were the sound issues a Coachella thing or a Radiohead thing?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

I'm going to guess it was a Coachella thing.  No one's taking responsibility yet but Radiohead's core crew have been with them forever and their sound is normally bang on.

Almost certainly a Coachella thing. Seemed to be a PA issue as much as anything, which definitely isn't Radiohead's responsibility. As far as I could see it took them some time to realise something was up, so the sound in their monitors must have been okay. 

Yeah obviously a shambles tonight, really, but hard to blame the band there. Setlist wise I do wish they'd mix in a few more surprises for us obsessives, Bodysnatchers probably the closest thing there to an actually unexpected addition and even thats's pretty common. But I can see why they do these sets at big fests - just wish I was going Manchester too, really!

Edited by Mash011

Apparently the word on reddit is that Radiohead's soundboard crashed and had to be rebooted.  No idea if that's true or not but it would make sense.  The mix was way off for the rest of the gig (particularly noticeable on Identikit) so it did seem like any pre-settings had been wiped.  So not Coachella's fault?

Hoping someone can help us here with regards to the Dublin/Manchester dates. I changed banks recently so I have a new bank card and can't for the life of me remember where I put the old, now defunct bank card, the card in which I paid for the Radiohead tickets. If I bring just my passport, do you think I should get in OK? The tickets are in my name.

I've thrown my room upside down searching for this bank card because I don't want to take any chances and didn't even think of these gigs at the time. I tried contacting Sandbag through their online webform about 6 weeks ago, but they haven't got back to me.

Edited by Johnkhutch

2 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Hoping someone can help us here with regards to the Dublin/Manchester dates. I changed banks recently so I have a new bank card and can't for the life of me remember where I put the old, now defunct bank card, the card in which I paid for the Radiohead tickets. If I bring just my passport, do you think I should get in OK? The tickets are in my name.

I've thrown my room upside down searching for this bank card because I don't want to take any chances and didn't even think of these gigs at the time. I tried contacting Sandbag through their online webform about 6 weeks ago, but they haven't got back to me.

Are you collecting your tickets or will you have them? Either way you should be absolutely fine with passport, they only checked one form of ID at Roundhouse last year.