Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Not bad but for the inclusion of Let Down and HTDC the first night's setlist has the edge for me. Looks like OK Computer is definitely gonna be getting a big look in this tour then so rest of the setlist aside it looks like we're guaranteed at least five songs the majority of the crowd will know :lol:

43 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

No Reckoner or Weird Fishes = No deal. 

That was exactly my thinking too. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of either setlist so far, hoping it gets changed up a bit but I guess the first real suggestion for what we'll get will be Coachella in a couple of weeks.

2 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

That was exactly my thinking too. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of either setlist so far, hoping it gets changed up a bit but I guess the first real suggestion for what we'll get will be Coachella in a couple of weeks.

I'd have to agree. I know it's just the first two gigs of the tour and it's early days but these really aren't doing much for me. 

16 hours ago, donkeykong said:

Not as good as the first night IMO. I'd be delighted with the Miami setlist in Oslo or Manchester but Glastonbury needs most of the big songs, especially early on

I'll be seeing them in Oslo as well. if we get Let Down and The Tourist i'll be very happy.

56 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I've been in two minds about Radiohead since they were announced. I have liked a few of their hits over the years but if people on here say Coldplay is depressing - Radiohead beats them hands down :P

I've just looked at the setlist from a recent gig of Radiohead and I only really know a few properly. Thom Yorke's The Eraser is up there as one of my favourite ever albums but Thom won't be playing any of it as part of the Radiohead set. And you could argue why would he - it's not Radiohead.  I missed my chance when he did a secret set one year and I bloody missed it! I will be giving them a miss.

That's an unusual stance to have.  What exactly is it that leads to The Eraser being one of your favourite albums of all time but you only know a few Radiohead hits and are going to give 'em a miss?

Edited by cloudb

3 hours ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I've been in two minds about Radiohead since they were announced. I have liked a few of their hits over the years but if people on here say Coldplay is depressing - Radiohead beats them hands down :P

I've just looked at the setlist from a recent gig of Radiohead and I only really know a few properly. Thom Yorke's The Eraser is up there as one of my favourite ever albums but Thom won't be playing any of it as part of the Radiohead set. And you could argue why would he - it's not Radiohead.  I missed my chance when he did a secret set one year and I bloody missed it! I will be giving them a miss.

Maybe wait until you know who else is playing before ruling out someone who made one of your favourite albums!