Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

Present Tense was one of my least favourites when the album came out, but it's probably up near the top now. Ful Stop is the opposite, don't think too much of it these days.

Off the top of my head it would be something along these lines...

1. Decks Dark

2. The Numbers

3. Present Tense

4. Identikit

5. Burn the Witch

6. Daydreaming

7. True Love Waits

8. Ful Stop

9. Desert Island Disk

10. Tinker Tailor...

11. Glass Eyes

Guys you know how much I love lists

1. Burn the Witch
  2. Identikit
  3. Ful Stop
  4. Present Tense
  5. Daydreaming
  6. The Numbers
  7. True Love Waits
  8. Decks Dark
  9. Glass Eyes
  10. Tinker Tailor
  11. Desert Island DIsk

Ful Stop has shot up my list after seeing it live - my immediate impulse upon hearing it was that it was a track that deserved to be heard loud as hell to a crowd of people going mental, and I was not wrong on that.

5 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Guys you know how much I love lists

1. Burn the Witch
  2. Identikit
  3. Ful Stop
  4. Present Tense
  5. Daydreaming
  6. The Numbers
  7. True Love Waits
  8. Decks Dark
  9. Glass Eyes
  10. Tinker Tailor
  11. Desert Island DIsk

Ful Stop has shot up my list after seeing it live - my immediate impulse upon hearing it was that it was a track that deserved to be heard loud as hell to a crowd of people going mental, and I was not wrong on that.

Totally agree that Ful Stop is a beast live. Possibly the best off the album in a live setting. 

OK I've started so I'll finish 

1. Present Tense 
  2. True Love Waits 
  3. Identikit
  4. Ful Stop 
  5. Burn the Witch 
  6. Tinkor Tailor 
  7. The Numbers 
  8. Daydreaming 
  9. Desert Island Disk 
  10. Decks Dark 
  11. Glass Eyes

Real testament how strong this album is how hard that was. 

10 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

I love Glass Eyes - its brilliant live!

yep enjoyed it a lot when we got the debut of it at London. probably still the weakest track on the album for me though

1. Identikit
2. Burn the Witch
3. The Numbers
4. Daydreaming
5. Present Tense
6. Decks Dark
7. True Love Waits
8. Ful Stop
9. Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief
10. Desert Island Disk
11. Glass Eyes

1. Ful Stop

2. Daydreaming

3. Identikit

4. Decks Dark

5. Glass Eyes

6. Burn the Witch

7. Tinker Tailor

8. True Love Waits

9. Desert Island Disk

10. Present Tense

11. The Numbers

Still absolutely love most of the stuff on the album. I agree after seeing Ful Stop live it's one of my absolute favourites now, The Numbers is the only one I've not been able to catch onto really.

Honestly, I don't usually keep reminiscing about gigs afterwards but that Radiohead set on Sunday was something else for me. I just keep thinking about how much I want to see them again, hoping for some UK dates next year announced in the next couple of months!

as good as Radiohead are and as amzing it would be to have them play id like to know how you would feel if  Mr York [ as he is prone to do if the notion take him ] decides to play the whole of say ....in rainbows or kings of limbs ......with out playing some of his best stuff ....

........im not against these 2 albums by the way but they have been known to do this at gigs so would you all be SO happy cos i wouldnt ....id LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Radiohead at glasto again BUT i would want a solid 2 hours of the fucking best of some of the best music ever made ..i only thought about this whilst driving today and listening to them and thinking fuck man this is amazing stuff why am i not listening to it more ..but im afraid whilst i think kings of limbs was good it doesnt get me banging the steering wheel ....any way its only a thought ........

On 16/09/2016 at 0:00 AM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Revisted A moon shaped pool today.

Whilst I do really enjoy it, for some reason I have not become obsessed with it.

Today during "the numbers" - I was thinking "this album really is great", but afterwards - Ive gone back to listening to Father John Misty (who I have started to love) & the mighty King Gizzard...

Whats up with me?!

Or is it not really an album to obssess over?

It's their weakest album since pablo honey.

Still good though.

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

as good as Radiohead are and as amzing it would be to have them play id like to know how you would feel if  Mr York [ as he is prone to do if the notion take him ] decides to play the whole of say ....in rainbows or kings of limbs ......with out playing some of his best stuff ....

........im not against these 2 albums by the way but they have been known to do this at gigs so would you all be SO happy cos i wouldnt ....id LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Radiohead at glasto again BUT i would want a solid 2 hours of the fucking best of some of the best music ever made ..i only thought about this whilst driving today and listening to them and thinking fuck man this is amazing stuff why am i not listening to it more ..but im afraid whilst i think kings of limbs was good it doesnt get me banging the steering wheel ....any way its only a thought ........

Which stuff do you want to hear?

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

At festivals these days they only really play Bloom and Lotus Flower off TKOL. Both of them are well worth their place in the setlist, amazing live songs. Recent festival sets have been very crowd pleasing, plenty of earlier as well as later stuff. This is the perfect time for them to play really. 

11 hours ago, Ipayne said:

1. Ful Stop

2. Daydreaming

3. Identikit

4. Decks Dark

5. Glass Eyes

6. Burn the Witch

7. Tinker Tailor

8. True Love Waits

9. Desert Island Disk

10. Present Tense

11. The Numbers

Still absolutely love most of the stuff on the album. I agree after seeing Ful Stop live it's one of my absolute favourites now, The Numbers is the only one I've not been able to catch onto really.

Honestly, I don't usually keep reminiscing about gigs afterwards but that Radiohead set on Sunday was something else for me. I just keep thinking about how much I want to see them again, hoping for some UK dates next year announced in the next couple of months!

Pro shot from last weekend! 

1 hour ago, arcade fireman said:

At festivals these days they only really play Bloom and Lotus Flower off TKOL. Both of them are well worth their place in the setlist, amazing live songs. Recent festival sets have been very crowd pleasing, plenty of earlier as well as later stuff. This is the perfect time for them to play really. 

wish there would go for separator 

28 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Indeed. Don't really understand why they're playing Bloom when they could be cracking out separator or give up ghost instead.

What! Bloom is an incredible live song. One of their best live songs for me, one of those songs where every member of the band's part is brilliant and so much energy to the song too. 

Can't think GUTG would work nearly as well at a festival though was on the original Berlin set list til it got replaced by Creep. Separator is nice live but better at one of their own shows in an indoor venue. 

19 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

What! Bloom is an incredible live song. One of their best live songs for me, one of those songs where every member of the band's part is brilliant and so much energy to the song too. 

Can't think GUTG would work nearly as well at a festival though was on the original Berlin set list til it got replaced by Creep. Separator is nice live but better at one of their own shows in an indoor venue. 

For what it's worth when they played Give Up the Ghost in Manchester on the KOL tour, it was probably the best performance of the night. The vocal looping at the start was mesmerising.