4. Wolf at the Door
5. Paranoid Android
6. Idioteque
7. Identikit
8. Where I end and you begin
9. Talk Show Host
10. Videotape

I feel mine are very left field choices, but there they are

I Will at number one? how peculiar - i could happily see that removed from HTTT and not miss it at all

10 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I Will at number one? how peculiar - i could happily see that removed from HTTT and not miss it at all

I love it. Fantastic track... One of those amazing bits of music that creates something beautiful in under two minutes.

2 minutes ago, Chawk said:

Agreed, beautiful vocal layers and lyrics, it also transitions perfectly into A Punch Up At A Wedding

Yes - as much as it's almost not a track in itself, it's a sort of intermission track, I just think it's superb. I understand it's probably not their best track, it's not musically as good as some others... it just does it for me

6 hours ago, MichaelsBeard said:

They played Reading/Leeds on the In Rainbows tours as well but even at 12 gigs it's still very little.

NOS was incredible last month. My 3rd time seeing them. 

I knew there hadn't been many UK gigs, didn't realise it was so few, presumed there must've been more that I forgot about and I think the scarcity of their gigs must've played a part in their continued popularity in a way.

As I said couple earlier, my favourite band are Manic Street Preachers and as far as gigs go I've been spoilt. I've seen them 61 times playing to 50,000+ and 200 people, in arenas, academies, theatres, stadiums, a shop and a castle. Their gigs are always special to me, but if they were as infrequent as Radiohead's, that'd be a bitch..

Anyway, since everyone's doing top tens...

1) Lucky

2) Black Star

3) Optimistic

4) Ripcord

5) Myxomatosis

6) Airbag

7) Electioneering

8.) Fake Plastic Trees

9) Anyone Can Play Guitar

10) Exit Music

Lolla up on YouTube now as well 

They are fucking ON POINT in that video. I enjoyed seeing them at NOS tremendously, but that performance at Lolla seemed much, much tighter judging from that video. Thom's vocals are sounding a lot better - he seemed a bit flat in places at NOS - and the sound is crystal clear.

49 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

I'm still sceptical though, despite what the magazine says.

Phil is doing some performance in Minneapolis in Feb of next year. Jonny is doing Junun in November this year. Plus Radiohead said no more dates this year. 

So they could do January - but nothing to say such a short tour would be close by or that they'd get everything together for such a short time.

Or they could do March onwards, but then I doubt we'd get tickets on sale so soon for that. 

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Lolla up on YouTube now as well 

They are fucking ON POINT in that video. I enjoyed seeing them at NOS tremendously, but that performance at Lolla seemed much, much tighter judging from that video. Thom's vocals are sounding a lot better - he seemed a bit flat in places at NOS - and the sound is crystal clear.

Fuck, Ed looked like Richard Madeley when he walked out on stage!!!

16 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Phil is doing some performance in Minneapolis in Feb of next year. Jonny is doing Junun in November this year. Plus Radiohead said no more dates this year. 

So they could do January - but nothing to say such a short tour would be close by or that they'd get everything together for such a short time.

Or they could do March onwards, but then I doubt we'd get tickets on sale so soon for that. 

Could be dates for next summer

2 hours ago, arcade fireman said:

Their reps denied that they were doing Lolla Chile in March (there was some purported 'leak') so they're not doing that route around the world at least.

From atease....seems pretty legit:

A somewhat brief review of my MSG Night 2 experience:
- My gf and I were fortunate enough to be placed on the band's "Friends and Family" guestlist (thank you Clive and GB)
- Kept checking will-call all day; band guest tix did not show up until nearly 7pm (stressss)
- In the envelop were 2 great seat tix, a wrist band, a cloth sticker and 2 instructions sheets
- the first instruction sheet told us that the wrist bands were for a reception immediately after the show, at MSG
- the second instruction sheet told us the cloth stickers were for the aftershow party (ACME restaurant/bar) beginning at midnight; whoever wrote this sheet has a really good sense of humor (signed it "Beanie"); strict procedure to follow to get in; NO CAMERAS allowed!
- got to seats; sitting in same section with band wives and kids; will not get into details as I respect their privacy other than all were very polite and pleasant and friendly; was sitting directly behind Tom's companion; Jonny's son is literally a carbon copy of Jonny; Ed Norton 3 rows directly behind me
- show was great!! lot of dancing in our section; highlights for me were Deck's Dark, Ful Stop, Let Down, Reckoner and Creep
- aftershow reception at venue was fun; Phil and Clive were there
- had a nice, fairly long conversation with Clive; learned a lot about how his part on Ful Stop was recorded on the album; told him I loved Ful Stop that night; he said they nailed it that night, but they screwed it up MSG #1; also said how they play it live has evolved from the record and that he actually comes in a lot sooner now; also talked about his work with Portishead (our common connection); music in general; he called the current tour "the world's shortest world tour"; he said there are currently no plans for a 2017 tour, but acknowledged that "with Radiohead, that can change at any time" and laughed; introduced me and my gf to his wife and a few other folks; an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to talk to
- head downtown to the afterparty; heavy security; party is downstairs; Tom and Colin are there; Clive shows up later; several celebs; everyone pleasant to speak with; had a brief chat with Tom and he was quite nice
- left after party at around 3am
- and that was a FUN night!!!

Unless Clive was deliberately not telling the truth, this would probably end any hopes of a Radiohead headline set next year. Even if they do end up touring, they won't have planned it and likely Glasto will have booked their headliners by then. :(