Trench foot

chestwig

I've had numbness many times on big backpacking expeditions. My partner's foot lost feeling for almost 6 months after she did 900 mile backpacking expedition so that will come back over time. I'd say you are a-okay with numbness if it was due to the apocalyptic walking. You are really just making sure the tissue is not dying  associated with trench foot. Trench foot works just like frost bite. It is a product of overly wet/damp conditions usually. If the tissue begins to die you are in trouble. It will come with discoloration usually very white or off white. Given a few days since the fest if your feet or toe is still white/off white from excessive water I'd seek medical attention.  

I had a mild case after BD in 09, very painful for a few days and lost some skin but no lasting damage .

as said above, please seek medical advice though

If the toe looks ok, ie not all manky and wet looking you have probably just hurt your toe with ill fitting boots and it will sort itself out in a few days. If it looks a mess than pop into a pharmacist they can take a quick look and let you know if you need further attention.