DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT OR FEEL ANY HEALTH BENEFITS FROM THE MUD PLUGGING?

JulesyBoy

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

every time I see this thread title my first thought is "spam" :lol: - which of course it's not. It's the "lose weight" bit, a staple of spam.

Carry on. :)

+ 'mud plugging' sounds like a bit euphemism :)

I thought i was going to put on a lbs or two i actually lost 3.5lbs despite consuming a great deal of cider. my fitbit averages out my steps at 42000 a day and around 6000 calories per day absolutely mental.

I do not feel health at all I feel exhausted and mentally I feel like i'm in a Darren Aronofsky film.

Edited by Jsmooth

37 minutes ago, Jsmooth said:

I do not feel health at all I feel exhausted and mentally I feel like i'm in a Darren Aronofsky film.

Exactly this!! i haven't had blues this bad after Glastonbury before. I feel sad, rubbish, paranoid, and generally awful. 

I managed to over and land on a wheelbarrow on the first day too, which wasnt good, and still hurts. 

On the plus side, I had a great time and lost 4lb. 

Just now, lucyginger said:

Exactly this!! i haven't had blues this bad after Glastonbury before. I feel sad, rubbish, paranoid, and generally awful. 

I managed to over and land on a wheelbarrow on the first day too, which wasnt good, and still hurts. 

On the plus side, I had a great time and lost 4lb. 

We can all get through this together! ab fab is out tomorrow maybe that will help.

It was hard going at first but I found my stride.  I was at '07 and was a wreck after, so to kind of ace it 9 years older and carrying a few maladies feels pretty good.

I've lost weight (I don't weigh myself ever but my jeans were hanging off me when I put them on on Tue).  I reckon another 2 decent meals without schlepping a few miles through wet clay and that'll be straight back though. *shrug*

If these fitness bootcamps put on a few bands and some healthy streetfood, we'd be a nation of fitties in no time.