Glastonbury Wristband

Amme1234

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I quite like it. I've been trying to work out if the O in Glastonbury is the peace sign or if it's a version of the tribute to Paris after the attacks (the peace sign crossed with the Eiffel tower). Hard to tell on mine.

14 hours ago, philipsteak said:

I saw a bin in West Holts that had a pretty poor paint job. Ruined my festival. Not sure I I'll bother next year

Think this was supposed to be a joke in response to the ridiculous thread subject.
Charm x

On 28/06/2016 at 8:47 PM, Amme1234 said:

I thought the wristbands this year were awful compared to last year. Usually the Glastonbury wristbands are colourful and fun, but this years is badly designed and so average looking!!

Really? You went to the best festival in the world and this is what you took back home as your over riding thought.

Some people seem to just like moaning.

On a different note, saw someone trying to get back in who had cut off the excess material saying "it said it was void if you didn't cut it". Thought he was trying it on, but looking at it, there was a picture of scissors and the word void all over it. Seemed a bit ambiguous, plus the design is completely different, as well as the colours, to the main wristband. Why not just make the excess white, won't be able to stitch that together to make new wristbands.

Thank you for posting this! It's amazing to see that there are people out there who didn't have any issues with weather/mud/traffic/health etc and their biggest problem was the colour of the wristbands! 

I feel your pain, I only have pneumonia to deal with!! ;) 

1 minute ago, bsolxiv said:

On a different note, saw someone trying to get back in who had cut off the excess material saying "it said it was void if you didn't cut it". Thought he was trying it on, but looking at it, there was a picture of scissors and the word void all over it. Seemed a bit ambiguous, plus the design is completely different, as well as the colours, to the main wristband. Why not just make the excess white, won't be able to stitch that together to make new wristbands.

i wanted to do that.  the excess was too long and annoyed me a little bit.  in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter at all, but seeing as this thread exists...

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

i wanted to do that.  the excess was too long and annoyed me a little bit.  in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter at all, but seeing as this thread exists...

Yeah, not sure where I was going really! Just felt sorry for the guy who couldn't get back in I guess.

10 minutes ago, bsolxiv said:

They wouldn't let him back in because he'd cut the excess off?!!

Fucking hell. Lot of people on a downer at the moment and whining about all kinds of shite about the festival but this takes the digestive.  

Looking like t day is gonna be a piece of piss judging by the threads on here at the moment. 

31 minutes ago, bsolxiv said:

Yup, the symbols mean the wristband is rendered void if that's cut off.

That's not what the Glasto Info Twitter account said; I cut mine of every year and never had a problem.