Big thanks to the guy handed my wallet in with £200 in

leeds lad

Friday morning on my way across to see James, left my wallet in toilet near John Peel. Around £200 in cash, ticket, bank cards driving licence etc. didn't realise until stood at the other stage.

Mad dash back to the loo but all gone. 

Anyway after asking at a few help points managed to track it down. Massive relief!

i would like to thank the guy who kindly handed it in. Restored my faith in humanity, especially for an old cynic like me.

Once again many thanks mate.

Had a great festival, in spite of the mud!

My wallet fell out my trouser pocket when eating dinner near West Holts.THankfully soon realised after 5 or 10 minutes. Returned and found it on ground still there. Major relief. Probably helped it was dark so no-one noticed wallet on ground

11 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Most people would have picked it up and handed it in I'd have thought.

Yes I guess so but as uscore has stated, you may not end up with any cash left.

As mentioned in other threads I guess that's why you use the lock ups

1 minute ago, Digital Monkey (Womad) said:

Yes I guess so but as uscore has stated, you may not end up with any cash left.

As mentioned in other threads I guess that's why you use the lock ups

I once saw two young women hand in a wallet to the Lock Up people saying they'd just found it. To say it was bulging with cash is an understatement. All I was trying to say was that there are more good people out there than bad - fortunately.

I found two iphones last year (on seperate occasions) and handed them in to the nearest lockups. I would like to think that most people would rather cheer someone up rarher than profit from their misfortune - especially when you have easily re-claimable things like phones and wallets.

Wallets falling out of back pockets is the reason I use a bum bag at the festival. I'm aware they're not the trendiest item, but I reckon I they're cooler than looking like a panicking gibbon running around site & scrabbling through the mud looking for your money.

Alternatively conect your wallet to your belt hoops with a long chord.Much less outlay than £200