eFestivals camp?

Dominic1983

Hello there! I've just got back from Glastonbury and 117 of us from the eFestivals Glasto forum grouped together and formed a 'Camp Solo' for anyone that was going to the festival alone.

I know it's a way off until End of the Road but I was wondering if this is something that you guys from this EOTR forum have done before? Everyone in our camp was so nice and it was great to meet and party with so many new people! Let me know if you're interested in forming a camp for EOTR!

Cheers,
Dominic

Hi Dominic,

There is a camp that was set up here for people who were camping Solo named Happy Campers a few people still camp together i think... i'm sure some people here can help you out if people still use this forum that camp at Happy campers...

Have you been to EOTR before? if not then your in for a treat, the festival is great and the people are great, everyone is so chilled... i used to go to Glasto but now EOTR is my fav festival...

If you need anymore info let us know been going for a few years to this festival

T

I'm one of the 'Happy Campers' and will be there again this year.  There is a FB Group called End of the Road - Happy Campers!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/125270931623/.   We normally camp in roughly the same area, which is simple to find and we do have a flag to help guide you there, and it will be confirmed on the Facebook page once the official site map is on the EOTR website.  If you're not on FB, PM me and I can keep you in touch with the details.

One detail to note in any planning you are doing is that it can be significantly colder at night than other festivals (the Saturday night of last year was brass monkeys) due to the time of year and the location.

And yes, it is the best festival.

Thanks so much for the info guys!

Tmeister, yes I've been every year since 2007, and you're both right, it is easily the best UK festival - everyone is so nice there!

Born in the fifties, I'm not on Facebook so will PM you; if you could let me know the location nearer the time of the festival that'd be most appreciated, thank you! :-)

Looking forward to it already - such a good line-up this year, like most years!

Im attending end of the road for the first time and the people im travelling with are in the campervan field so i'll be camping alone

Took part in both camp solo's at glastonbury the past 2 years and loved the atmosphere there so it be great if i could join something similar for end of the road

On 03 July 2016 at 10:53 PM, thurlow84 said:

Im attending end of the road for the first time and the people im travelling with are in the campervan field so i'll be camping alone

Took part in both camp solo's at glastonbury the past 2 years and loved the atmosphere there so it be great if i could join something similar for end of the road

Are you Ryan who lost your glasses at Glasto and I gave you my contact lenses? If not, ignore me! Either way, see you at EOTR!

6 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

He had some spare disposable ones

I didnt use them in the end but it was nice of him to offer :)

I gave him coke in return

I'd best just clarify in case anyone misinterprets it, that was Coke as in the drink, not lines of coke hahaha!

Hello guys! I have just been accepted as a steward for EOTR and will be heading over on my own, so although I won't be able to join the camp it would be nice to meet you all and make some new friends. Will join the Facebook group, but just wanted to say hello first! 

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2016 at 5:52 PM, Born in the fifties said:

I'm one of the 'Happy Campers' and will be there again this year.  There is a FB Group called End of the Road - Happy Campers!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/125270931623/.   We normally camp in roughly the same area, which is simple to find and we do have a flag to help guide you there, and it will be confirmed on the Facebook page once the official site map is on the EOTR website.  If you're not on FB, PM me and I can keep you in touch with the details.

One detail to note in any planning you are doing is that it can be significantly colder at night than other festivals (the Saturday night of last year was brass monkeys) due to the time of year and the location.

And yes, it is the best festival.

Hey guys, do you know if there will be an End of the Road Happy Campers camp again this year?

And also, is there a WhatsApp group for it? If not I was thinking of setting one up :-)