I need a favour - Anyone good with photoshop?

themuel

Hey everyone,

A few years ago I made a thread asking if anyone could explain a photo to me where an apparently bodyless child had infiltrated one of my photos, you may remember it. 

I was accused of using Photoshop to edit the image and I'm not sure anyone believed me when I said I didn't... Well here is proof! I'm after some help with Photoshopping an image, because I am totally clueless, and wondering if any of the kind souls that created hilarious photos in that thread might be able to help me?

I have two panoramas which I took of some friends of mine up above the teepee field over the weekend. They are very special to me and getting married in August. I want to transfer an image onto driftwood from their favourite beach for them - the problem is I want the sky from one of the panoramas and the landscape from the other! Does anyone think they might be able to combine them? They were taken from very similar positions but not exactly the same place. 

If anyone knows how to also take the litter away (don't get me started on litter) then I would be particularly impressed! 

I will add the images but might not leave them up too long because I know they use this site sometimes. Also they are just screenshots because the forum doesn't like the original file size. I have the photos available to email. 

if anyone is willing to be a hero and help me out I would be so grateful, and am happy to pay with beer or something.

Thanks for even reading this. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, GoonerRob said:

OK last one, removed litter and bumped all the colour.

Hope that helps.

Untitled-4.jpg

Oh my word, that is amazing! Thank you so much I love this forum. How much do you think I could enlarge that before it loses quality? 

17 hours ago, themuel said:

Oh my word, that is amazing! Thank you so much I love this forum. How much do you think I could enlarge that before it loses quality? 

Not much... its already quite low tbh. Would need the originals from the phone to make them better.... you can only get them from plugging your phone in with the cable and getting them that way :)

Rob

Final version for anyone that is interested. Fixing the panorama fuck ups are not easy but im relatively happy with it (the big purple smudge woman in the middle was the hardest!) Also the guy with the crazy blue jacket on the left.

@themuel - I'll email you the full res one :)

Sam2.jpg

Edited by GoonerRob
add image.. doh.

1 minute ago, GoonerRob said:

Final version for anyone that is interested. Fixing the panorama fuck ups are not easy but im relatively happy with it (the big purple smudge woman in the middle was the hardest!) Also the guy with the crazy blue jacket on the left.

@themuel - I'll email you the full res one :)

Sam2.jpg

Brilliant job! All you need to do now is edit out all the people except for the happy couple! :)