Bon Iver 2017

Amy Lawn

9 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Didn't watch it, but it seems to have gone down very well with the BI reddit. We'll wait and see what Blackpool brings.

It was very good. Brought on Aaron and Bryce from The National, a choir, and Fionn Reagan. Played songs that haven't really been on this tour much like Wolves and Woods. Hopefully it isn't a one off as it was incredible.

2 minutes ago, James96 said:

It was very good. Brought on Aaron and Bryce from The National, a choir, and Fionn Reagan. Played songs that haven't really been on this tour much like Wolves and Woods. Hopefully it isn't a one off as it was incredible.

Yeah the setlist looks decent. Wolves and Woods are both brilliant; Wolves in particular has been a set highlight when I've seen them before. If we're talking early songs tho, I'd give a nut to have Creature Fear and For Emma in there. I see they didn't play Holocene, that's a faux pas.

Just now, jyoung said:

If there are new dates - London or Manchester. What will the protocol be? Were the original dates postponed or cancelled? Did original ticket holders get priority when the last new dates went onsale?

Would love to get involved but can imagine its a bit of a golden ticket!

The dates were cancelled and everyone got a refund, so I'm assuming there's no benefit to having bought tickets before. I don't remember it being that difficult to get them, but I could be wrong...

21 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

The dates were cancelled and everyone got a refund, so I'm assuming there's no benefit to having bought tickets before. I don't remember it being that difficult to get them, but I could be wrong...

Ah okay, cheers! Hope those who lost out last time are able to get them again this time and fingers crossed I'll be lucky too. Fancied Blackpool but both dates were sold out.

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

4 dates in London next Feb!! 

Ticket holders from the cancelled gigs will receive an email to rebook. 

All deets on Insta! 

Yes, finally! Did it say anything about when they go on sale? I'm abroad from Sunday with limited internet, so hoping I won't miss out...

Shame it's not the Roundhouse but Apollo is always good for me!

8 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yes, finally! Did it say anything about when they go on sale? I'm abroad from Sunday with limited internet, so hoping I won't miss out...

On sale this Wed. From the wording of the post it looks like we'll receive an email with a pre sale link, so keep an eye on your inbox! 

15 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I think anyone with tickets from the cancelled shows can book from this Wednesday. General sale is the 2nd of October

FINALLY!!!! Only over the weekend had been contemplating going up to Blackpool from London today ! Am so pleased!!!  

He didn't desert us .

Anyone not going to be using their presale email by any chance ?!   Love the eventim but sound is always a bit boomy if you're under the balcony in the stalls ,  or do you reckon will be standing ?

Ticke

35 minutes ago, loulouboo said:

FINALLY!!!! Only over the weekend had been contemplating going up to Blackpool from London today ! Am so pleased!!!  

He didn't desert us .

Anyone not going to be using their presale email by any chance ?!   Love the eventim but sound is always a bit boomy if you're under the balcony in the stalls ,  or do you reckon will be standing ?

I think all the tickets are seated. They've opted for a more low-key approach in the performances now, with just 3 members including Justin. 

Prices more expensive than initial Eventim prices which is a kick in the teeth.

10 minutes ago, James96 said:

Ticke

I think all the tickets are seated. They've opted for a more low-key approach in the performances now, with just 3 members including Justin. 

Prices more expensive than initial Eventim prices which is a kick in the teeth.

hmm might have to give this a miss. Had a ticket for the original Roundhouse date but the combination of all seated/higher priced tickets is a step too far for this cash-strapped student.