Every single one of you...

Dannytc

Cannot say this enough, but THANK YOU

First ever festival and it's been best weekend of my life. 

Slept in car Wed due to Road closure and 17 hours traveling. Then fell over in mud endless times, ate so much, met some of the best peopld ever. Seen amazing acts. I fell off the wagon and drank a bit but didn't over do it! 

Just thank you all so much, the people I've met there and the whole experience. It lived up to and out did all expectations! 

So glad I was there! 

Edited by Dannytc

Great to hear that you enjoyed it despite the mud and traffic etc. staying sober at Glasto is difficult. I was sorely tempted I must admit though I did manage to refrain! 

You didnt overdo it though so you can take a positive from it! :) 

Great to hear. Met a few first timers in the airport. One girl said thats her going now every year for the rest of her life. Unmissable. 

A big thank you to the girl fro Liverpool who gave missus Nal a Coldplay wristband just as they came on. A lovely random act of kindness.