Citizen T

ILLEG4L

Anyone camped here can share their experience. I have been going for well over 10 years but contemplating signing up for citizen T this year

Is it a lot quieter due to people being with families etc?

is there usually a lot of room to camp?

1 hour ago, kezzawizz said:

Isn't registration for Citizen T closed now?

Still open according to the site. I signed up on the first day they advertised it and got notified last Friday.

Not really sure what to expect - last year was apparently just a free for all with nothing different to the other areas, but this year may be better, who knows? I'm just hoping that it is fun but want to avoid any aggro/nitro heads/ket wits, at least any where near my tents.....

I ended up paying for Tangerine Fields last year, was so glad I'd done that. Having previously stayed in Citizen T though, if it's properly run like it was at Balado, it'll be great.....fenced off with security at exit/entrance.  Keeps the gin safe!! ;-)

5 hours ago, ILLEG4L said:

Anyone camped here can share their experience. I have been going for well over 10 years but contemplating signing up for citizen T this year

Is it a lot quieter due to people being with families etc?

is there usually a lot of room to camp?

It's pretty civilised, in my experience, just about everyone takes away tents, bins rubbish etc. No idea how much space there'll be this year, it was pretty tight at Balado, but no hassle to speak of. Also not sure how it'll be laid out at Strathallan, but before,  in order to avoid being totally surrounded by guy ropes, we chose a spot right on the path with enough space for our chairs at the front. Avoids the late night/ early morning hurdles!!