Jolly Green Sherpas

PatsInThePark

Has anyone used the Jolly Green Sherpas service before and how much did it cost?

Wasn't even considering it, but just contacted TITP and have just discovered that because we are getting dropped off in a 16 seater mini bus we aren't allowed access to the bus park, therefore need to use the PUDO. (Which they have claimed is at least half hour walk from entrance). Then to add to that, we are staying in Pink Moon so then need to walk the full length of the campsite!

I thought the "walk of death" from Balado was behind me! 

10 hours ago, PatsInThePark said:

Has anyone used the Jolly Green Sherpas service before and how much did it cost?

Wasn't even considering it, but just contacted TITP and have just discovered that because we are getting dropped off in a 16 seater mini bus we aren't allowed access to the bus park, therefore need to use the PUDO. (Which they have claimed is at least half hour walk from entrance). Then to add to that, we are staying in Pink Moon so then need to walk the full length of the campsite!

I thought the "walk of death" from Balado was behind me! 

What's the G Sherpas mate??

used them back in 2014 - becuase i was sunburnt after being there less than an hour and the wheels on my trolley broke. haha!

that year i think it was £30 and you got some money back. the person takes your stuff to the gate (or to the end of the queue to get in the campsite) you get a ticket with a number, get through to the otherside and theres a point you go to, wait til your number is called out and tell them where you want to camp. (don't know if it will be the same)

good idea, although the guy we had at the other side was lazy and decided to just dump our stuff somewhere we really didn't want to camp, but can't complain cause made some amazing friends with the neighbours. would use again, the guy i got that was lazy hovered for ages for a tip, the guy that took me from the drop off to the gate was ace banter and really just wanted some juice intead of a tip (can't blame him the looked shattered and seemed to be the only one doing the work)