Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

he's only nailed on by people guessing it'll be him, as far as I can see. He's the obvious guess, but that doesn't make it right.

So if the DP rumors are false, Radiohead could technically play on Friday, Ed Saturday with The Roses Sunday?

I reckon after Lolla South America announce on Wed, if there isn't an act on it with either their name or a space for them then they could well be not happening.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Im now getting nervous. 

I need a ticket

Now? I've had the heebyjeebys since August!

The Daft Punk news will sooth my soul if I'm unsuccessful. While I'm not an obsessive, that Alive 07 album is a favourite and I'd hate to miss out on them on the Pyramid.

be surprised if Sheeran isn't one of them - seemed such an obvious booking - but if it does end up being Daft Punk, Radiohead and Roses then that's a damn strong trio - surely strongest (by this forums standards, anyway, and mine at least) since 2009. been at least one shitter each year since

edit: although catching up with the Daft Punk thread, if what's being said in there is true (no Daft Punk tour in 2017) then Radiohead, Sheeran, Roses it is, which to be fair seems the more realistic trio to me

Edited by FloorFiller