swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Almost as quick as FF but not quite :P

On 6/27/2016 at 10:30 AM, FloorFiller said:

Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Ed Sheeran. Stone Roses if Foos aren't back to touring by then

Bugger :D

I'm claiming a win because I didn't put in a disclaimer. :P

Perfect. That gives me one headliner I want to see, one I can happily watch if there's nothing else grabbing me, and one that'll actively make me look elsewhere. Suits me just fine.

And whether a fan or no, Croissant Neuf to festival closer in 6 years is a great Glastonbury story. Fair play.

Whichever way you slice it, that's an incredibly strong set of headliners. 

Cant wait for Radiohead and to have the next two days freed up to enjoy headliners elsewhere. 

The undercard must be huge this year if they're happy to announce all three headliners before the poster. 

Obviously getting the most popular artist in the world, on a festival exclusive, this year is huge. The festival's legacy and reputation is its best competitive advantage, and getting an act like Sheeran cement this.

Definitely will see the entire set of Radiohead, even though im seeing them in Stockholm 2 weeks before Glasto. Probably the encore/last 30 min of Foo Fighters as long as they havn't played Everlong yet (hey setlist.fm). 

And nowhere near Sheeran, although the majority of my group seems keen on him. Had an amazing night on my own 2013 watching the entire Smashing Pumpkins set, bits of Cat Power and The XX and the majority of Phoenix set instead of the Mums Ford. 

39 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Whichever way you slice it, that's an incredibly strong set of headliners. 

Cant wait for Radiohead and to have the next two days freed up to enjoy headliners elsewhere. 

The undercard must be huge this year if they're happy to announce all three headliners before the poster. 

They did the same last year. May have done in 2015 too if it weren't for the Prince/The Who debacle.

Edit: And they still have the legend to come this year, which they didn't in the past few years. Gibb or Ross will draw a lot of attention to the announcement.

Edited by Will-2609